2.The kiss

~Lucia~

It's been 10 days since the bike accident happened.My injuries are healed but the cut on my neck has left a mark.

I got in a accident with Davide. I don't know but the man I just saw in a photo of in articles has got in a accident with me. Davide Russo, the mafia man who is the devil in Italy's mafia and a businessman for world. Dark brown hairs with a perfect jaw, grey metallic eyes, muscular godly body with tattoos you can see from his rolled-up sleeves. When I first saw him I was blown away from his appearance. 

He looked so Devilish yet beautiful. I know him but we never met because I was  a assassin in my mafia who only kills people.

Today is the day of the mafia ceremony  of Luca. All the mafia member will come because our mafia is not a small one but the 3rd larget mafia in Italy.

I am currently in my penthouse getting ready for the ceremony.

I called Enzo, My only bodyguard, he has been loyal to me from when I was 15  years old.He saved me from my brother. He is the only man who I trust. He is 5 years older than me.

"Is the plan going well?",I asked. "Yes princess the bastard will be trapped this time", He calls me princess because I am the mafia princess."Good", I said.

"Are you okay princess?", He asked in his usual firm tone. "Yes just can't wait to torture him to death ", I said.

"The wait will be over soon "he said I can umagine him smirking. I nod and hang.

"Just wait dear brother,you will soon see your life getting ruined".I said looking at the mark on my waist.

I wear a black strapeless dress which hugged my body it has a slit upto the upper thigh .I wear gloves and a pearl necklace.

I wear gloves and a pearl necklace

It's time for the party.I left my penthouse and moved towards my car. I saw Enzo standing he opened the car door for me,I sat inside he came inside and started to drive.

"The bastard will be in my feet tonight" He chuckled.

"Today is my day I will take my revenge and the whole mafia will be mine" I smirked looking at him. We share the same smirk for the want to kill him.

We arrived, as soon as Enzo opened the door for me every men eyes were on me  they had lust in their eyes. I looked around but my eyes catches one person. Davide Russo. We made eye contact, his grey eyes were staring at me not with  lust but something else. 

~Davide~

I looked at Lucia who is sitting beside luca she's uncomfortable with her brother but her face is not showing any signs but I can tell through her fingers shaking.

"Okay ladies and not gentlemen today there is a task " The host said. Some guards bought a man and made him sit in a chair and tied him. He is wearing a mask so we cannot see his face and any features because of the thick mask.