Chapter 14

**Chapter 14: "Whispers of the Heart"**

**Shehnaaz's POV:**

Amidst the vibrant colors of the bustling marketplace, Shehnaaz felt like a lone wanderer navigating the maze of wedding preparations. The hues of fabrics and the sparkle of jewelry mirrored the conflicting emotions within her.

Shehnaaz, dressed in traditional attire, moved through the crowded stalls with her family. Her mother's excitement for the impending wedding was palpable, yet Shehnaaz couldn't shake off the turmoil in her heart.

In one of the cloth shops, Shehnaaz fingered the intricate embroidery on a bridal lehenga, her reflection in the mirror seemingly lost in the elaborate design. Her mother, sensing her daughter's silent struggle, tried to lift her spirits.

Mother: "Beta, yeh lehenga tumpe kitna sundar lagega. Dekho, kitne achhe se fit ho gaya hai."

Shehnaaz forced a smile, silently contemplating the weight of the attire that symbolized not just tradition but an uncharted future. The heavy bangles on her wrists felt like chains, echoing the dilemma she faced.

Later, in the jewelry shop, as she tried on a set of intricate necklaces, her mind wandered to the dreams she had nurtured, dreams that now seemed distant and elusive.

Shehnaaz, whispering to herself: "Yeh sab kuch kitna ajeeb hai. Mera sapna, mera career... sab kuch yeh shaadi mein kho gaya."

Amita, on the phone, sensed the melancholy in Shehnaaz's voice.

Amita: "Sana, I know it's tough, par tujhe yeh sab karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Tune koi bhi decision abhi nahi liya hai."

Shehnaaz, a glimmer of resolve in her eyes, replied, "I know, Amita. Par yeh sab mere liye naya hai. I need some time to figure it out."

---

**Sidharth's POV:**

In another corner of the city, amidst the clamor of wedding preparations, Sidharth's presence seemed like a distant echo. Neha, his sister-in-law, led the charge in selecting his wedding attire, while Sidharth mechanically went through the motions.

Neha: "Sidharth bhaiya, yeh sherwani aap pe bilkul royal lagegi. Yeh color bhi aapke personality ko suit karega."

Sidharth, lost in thought, let Neha make the decisions, his mind dwelling on the sudden turn of events. The sherwani, adorned with intricate embroidery, felt like a costume from a play he hadn't rehearsed for.

Later, as he stood in the shoe shop, trying on traditional juttis, the realization of the imminent wedding settled in.

Neha: "Bhaiya, yeh juttis bilkul perfect hai. Aapke saath match karenge."

Sidharth, his eyes reflecting a mix of confusion and acceptance, acknowledged Neha's efforts without fully participating.

Away from the shopping frenzy, in a moment of solitude, he dialed Shubham's number.

Sidharth: "Shubham, yeh sab kuch... I feel like I'm being swept away. Shaadi ke liye itni tayariyan, yeh sab mujhse nahi ho raha."

Shubham, a calm presence on the other end, reassured, "Sidharth, it's okay to feel overwhelmed. Take one step at a time. Aur agar tumhe kuch nahi karna hai, toh batao."

Sidharth, grappling with the idea of his impending wedding, replied, "Pata nahi yaar, sab kuch itna ajeeb lag raha hai. Maybe I just need some time to process it all."

The night approached, casting a gentle glow on the city as Shehnaaz and Sidharth, unknown to each other's struggles, found themselves standing under the same starlit sky. Destiny, with its mysterious design, had set them on a collision course, the echoes of their silent dilemmas reverberating in the uncharted path ahead.

Sorry for the mistakes... tried my best to use simple language... please forgive me And please vote if you like..