SUN X MERC - The closest planet 💫

SMUTT WITH SLIGHT BLOOD!! ⚠️
[They're both Females.]
-
Mercury was lying on the bed on her stomach. She was super bored and had nobody to accompany. Although she remembered that her friend, Sun, existed.

She stood up and left her room, walking across the hallway. Then, standing in front of Sun's door. She knocked and heard a 'COME IN!' voice. Mercury went inside and closed the door behind, Sun noticed it was Mercury. She got happy and excited from her company!!

For some reason, Sun was so close to Mercury. Mercury thought it was normal. She sat on the edge of the bed, and Sun immediately embraced her. She gave kisses to Mercury's cheek, and it left lipstick on Mercury's cheek.

Skip! //

Sun felt so aroused and warm. She had the urges to touch Mercury, but she was asleep comfortably.. it felt wrong just to wake her up. She had no choice but to reach her hand under her shirt. She felt Mercury's chest.. she started playing around with her boobs, who'm soon enough to wake up Mercury with a confused expression.

Mercury just looked at the Sun until she snapped out of it and realized what the Sun was doing..

"..Sun?" Mercury asked, confused..

"Shh.. Mercury, don't worry.. you'll feel great.." Sun said, smiling softly

Mercury gulped nervously,  but she actually enjoyed where the Sun was touching. Her hands are so soft and smooth. It actually soothes her.

Sun's other hand was slowly going downwards of Mercury's stomach, which kind of led to goosebumps for Mercury. She reached under Mercury's pants, then panties.

Mercury was wet already. The Sun then slowly put two fingers inside of Mercury, which made her flinch and moan quickly. The feeling of Sun touching her own chest and lower abdomen was making Mercury aroused..

"Ah— S-sun.. what are you doing.."

She ignored Mercury, and she started moving her fingers in and out of Merc. Merc moaned loudly. She was tiny and fragile, and Sun was already starting off too fast for her. Especially when it's her first time..

"Ah!~ S-Sun I ca– ah!!~" Mercury moaned, and Sun soon put a third finger inside. Stretching out Mercury. Mercury bit her lips. She didn't want to moan really loud where Venus could hear them.

Sun kissed Mercury's neck, then bit it harshly. Leaving blood coming out.

"O-ouch!!~.. It hurts— auh~.." Mercury complained.

(I'm cutting this off, this is a short story-)