Dami - the CEO and her lover

A/N: partially inspired by What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, written while listening to Love Story by Bol4)

(cross post from "the kpops")

~~~

"Gahyeon ssi, where's my report for the merger between our company and PYJ Enterprise?"

The sound of rapid clicking and keyboard typing sounded, resulting in the sound of an arriving email.

"I just sent it to you Director Lee!" the young fox-like girl called out from her seat at the shared workspace.

At Dreamcatcher Company, the employees were hard at work with their CEO, Lee Yubin, also known as Dami.

Sitting around the shared workspace outside the CEO's office were Kim Minji, Kim Bora, Lee Siyeon, Handong, Kim Yoohyeon, and Lee Gahyeon, the starting members of Dami's company years ago, who were now the top brass of the company.

Somewhere closer to the CEO's office sat Y/N Kim, Dami's personal secretary, sorting through a pile of mail that consisted of multiple invitations to opening ceremonies for subsidiaries of Dreamcatcher Company, updating the schedule for the CEO as he worked through them.

"Hey Y/N!" called Bora from her workspace over the sound of Handong and Yoohyeon having their usual bicker about who was the bigger idiot.

"What is it, Bora?" Y/N looked up from the dwindling stack of invitations.

"The rest of us are going out for dinner together later tonight, you wanna join?"

"Sure, why not!" he responded, "As long as Director Lee does not keep us for overtime I'm down for that."

At that precise moment, the doors to the CEO's office opened, revealing Dami in her tailor-made 3 piece suit.

"Handong, Yoohyeon, if I hear you two bicker about who's a bigger idiot for one more time, I'm sending you two to separate departments, understood?"

"Yes ma'am..." the two idiots arguing stopped arguing at once.

"I'll be direct: less work-unrelated talk, more productivity, I don't wanna be the person who ruins friendships by firing you guys. Back to work, chop-chop."

"Yes, Director!"

~~~~~

(Timeskip to dinnertime)

"God I'm exhausted!" cried Minji, leaning back on her seat at the restaurant where the rest of Dreamcatcher company and Y/N were seated, waiting for their dessert to be brought in. The crew had a hard day, with Dami breathing down their necks, it made them more productive, with the side effect of maximum exhaustion.

"You know, maybe we should invite Dami to have a meal with us next time," piped up Handong, taking a sip of her drink. "We don't really include her with our after-work get-together much."

"Well she does always seem to be busy with work," said Yoohyeon, turning to face Y/N next to her, who was oddly fixated on his phone, typing something with a smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N," said Siyeon, grabbing the secretary's attention, "do you know what Dami does outside of work?"

"She goes on dates with her boyfriend," he said nonchalantly, looking at his phone, completely oblivious to the stares and gaping mouths of the rest of his colleagues.

After a moment of silence, Y/N looked up to see everyone at the table looking at him, "Uh did I say something wrong?"

"How do you know that she goes on dates with her boyfriend?" Gahyeon asked suspiciously, eying the secretary with judging eyes.