Stella

Slater's breathing finally evens out and the pit in my stomach threatens to swallow me whole.

I hate this.

For the first time in eleven years I feel fear. True fear. Not the fear people get from jump scares or adrenaline. No, it's the fear you get when you realize that your soul is about to be extinguished.

Slater came into my life and swept me off my feet in a matter of what feels like minutes and made me fall in love with him. Then it was ripped away just as quickly.

How can I go on in life without him in it? How can I breathe unless he's there to make my lungs work? This isn't fair. I finally had someone come into my life who is willing to accept me for who I am and love me despite my odd flaws. More than that, he embraced me. Hell, we were a match for one another. Equals.

His keen attention to detail as he looked at my knife collection and his quick admittance to killing monsters told me he knew my secrets. Like notices like and all that. My hobbies of killing society's trash were noticeable to him and he was happy about it.

Too bad my biggest secret is the one that will rip us apart in the end. He came here to avenge his brother's death. Unfortunately, the killer is the woman he fell in love with. The woman whose pussy is still swallowing his cock as he sleeps.

Part of me wants to scream at the world for how the man I fell in love with is related to the monster who murdered my family and set off a chain of events that led to me being this odd thing in life with murderous tendencies instead of the normal life I would have led. One where I was actually accepted.

But I also know Slater isn't like his brother. No, Slater is a killer too, but he kills like me. He kills the people who are like his brother. I can understand his need for vengeance though, his brother was family, regardless of his character. That familial loyalty is what's going to make me lose him.

If he learns of my past, it will be easy to put two and two together. He'll know it was me. I don't want to lose him. I can't. He's mine. He's going to want to kill me. Dying at the hands of someone I love isn't such a bad way to go. Too bad I'm not ready for us to end though. I won't let him kill me and I can't let him go.

There's only one thing to do.

I slowly extract myself from him, feeling bereft as Slater's cock leaves my body for the first time since we came together. The ache between my legs is intense, but it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as the pain in my chest. I feel empty, in more ways than one.

I stand at the end of the bed and wait with bated breath. When minutes pass and his eyes remain closed, I start to move. I go to my hobbies room, the one that stores all of my other weapons and gadgets, and grab my cuffs. I silently tip toe back into my room and slowly make my way back to the bed where my heart sleeps soundly.

He's so beautiful.

His well-defined body is pure perfection, and his cock is a work of art. My eyes widen as I stare at it. Almost as if it has a mind of its own and knows I'm looking at it, it starts to grow. Wetness coats the tops of my inner thighs.

Now is not the time you horny bitch.

After properly scolding myself, I avert my eyes and slowly cuff first his right hand and then his left hand to my metal headboard. I pull on the cuffs to ensure they are good and tight, then I step back. Here goes nothing.

After using the bathroom and cleaning myself up a bit, I sit in the reading chair I have in the corner of my room. I just sit here and watch. Waiting.