5) She's More Annoying Than Ads on YouTube.

Logan

This chick I'm dancing with is seriously starting to piss me off. At first she was okay, a good distraction. Now though, she was just annoying.

She slithers her arms around my neck and I resist the urge to cut them off. My eyes sweep the room so I'm not tempted to do just that. Where's Christina?

Christina. Goddammit.

Whatever gods are up there, they are definitely fucking up my head. I've barely known her two weeks. Two weeks and I've already sat with her every day at lunch and invited her to this stupid party. Logan Adams does not just invite anyone to stupid parties.

I sigh, quite dramatically. Suddenly, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a slap across my face.

"You're not even listening to me are you? OMG, you're such a pig!"

I had completely forgotten about...what's her name again? Damn. That's not like me. Doesn't matter anyway because she's storming away from me. I must be getting sick. Usually, I'm so good, the girls are all over me within five minutes. Except one.

Another sigh escapes me before I can stop it. Jesus! She only lives next door, does she have to pop up in my head all the fricking time too? She is more annoying then ads on YouTube. She seemed to hate me from the word go. I laugh to myself as I think about that stupid tree. I don't know why I felt the need to introduce myself or why I had to use the tree as an excuse to do it. Wouldn't it have been easier to just use my normal Logan charm? So why didn't I?!

I need a drink. Grabbing a cup of beer from the kitchen, I whirl around and almost spill it all over Mikey.

"Heyy, man, you made it!" He slurs, hiccuping.

"What's up, Mikey?" I say. He slings his arm around my neck and brings his mouth up to my ear.

"I'm having sooooo much fun, bro, ya know? Man, the girls are smokin' tonight, aren't they? Like, this one came up to me and just started stroking my-"

I nod along, not really listening because something catches my eye across the room.

Christina is standing with this guy who has his back to me. I'm about to go over because I haven't seen her all night and I came with her so it would be kind of rude if I didn't, right?

But then the guy says something to her and her face breaks into this huge smile that I've never seen before but really want to see again and she wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him. I can't look away.

Something funny is going on in my stomach. It's like the feeling you get just before you're about to go down the huge dip on a rollercoaster except it felt like this was the one rollercoaster I really, really didn't want to go on. It was like anticipation but sick.

Before I know it, my feet are storming across the dancefloor, my eyes fixed firmly on Christina and that boy, who are still locked in a tight embrace, I stop right beside them, breathing heavily even though I've only walked a couple of meters across a floor.

"Christina." I say and I'm surprised at my tone. She looks up, startled and takes her arms off his neck, which is good because you never know what kind of diseases he might be carrying. On his neck.

Woah, what was that? Neck diseases? I decide to put it down to the beer in ny hand that I was gripping really tightly. Chris glances quickly at my fingers crushing the cup before looking up at me.

"Oh umm...hey Logan." She says nervously. The other guy turns around. "This is, uh, Seth. He used to go to school with us."

Seth or whatever, looks me up and down and I do the same to him. Can't say I remember him.

"Hey Steve." I sort of snap at him.

"Actually, it's-"

"Yeah. Christina?" I interrupt him and turn to Chris and she's looking at me like she has no idea why I'm acting like this and well, that would make two of us. "I've been looking all over for you. We're leaving." I grab her by the wrist and drag her away. She barely has time to throw a hurried goodbye over her shoulder to Sam before we're outside.

She yanks her arm out of my grip, which is impressive in itself because I had quite a tight hold on her. I look at her face. Her cheeks are red and she's glaring blue murder at me. If looks could kill...

"What was that?" She asks, harshly.
I shrug, nervously. I don't even know myself what that was. I settle with:

"We're leaving."

"I'm not leaving."

"Yes, you are. I'm your ride."

"I can get a ride with someone else." She crosses her arms and frowns at me. It's obvious she's not moving. The beat of the music pulses in the background. I run my hand through my hair.

"What's the big deal, anyway?" I almost yell at her. Almost. She raises an eyebrow.

"I should be asking you that!"

"He could have had...neck diseases." I mumble. She cocks her head.

"Did you just say...neck diseases?" I glare back at her. "Whatever, Logan, I'm going back inside."

Christina turns and marches back into the party alone. I shove my hands into my pockets to stop me from punching something. In a rage, I storm back to the car and drive away, leaving her at her first ever party by herself.

***
So there's Logan's P.O.V.

Hopefully, I'll be updating soon again!

~nebulaofsecrets.