2)Boom. Mr. Bad Guy Will Be Back Before You Know It.

Christina

I'm sitting history class beside the window, looking out at the rain. I'm right at the back with nobody beside me except my loving friend, the empty seat. History is one of two classes that Jenny's not in. I can be shy when I want. Really. Which is why I don't have many friends.

Mr. Forman, or Mr. Foreskin as I call him, walks in and yells at us to open our books on page 164, quickly, or he'll start handing out detention slips.

I roll my eyes and flick aimlessly to page 164. History isn't my favourite thing in the world. Before long, I'm watching the raindrops race each other down the window.

"Miss Crescent!" I hear and internally roll my eyes. Outwardly, I blush and look up at Foreskin standing over my desk like the devil. He opens his mouth to probably give out to me about daydreaming but I don't get to find out because right then, the door slams open and Foreskin whips around so fast he is a blur.

Logan Adams is strolling into class. His smirk is so prominent, it's almost as if it is drawn on with permanent marker. For a minute, I kind of drool but then I remember he told me to cut down my tree and a scowl makes its way onto my face.

"Mr. Adams!" Mr. Forman is saying. "I do not believe this is your class." Logan's smirk grows bigger.

"It is now." He waves a transfer slip in Foreskin's face. Mr. Forman splutters.

"We are over halfway through the academic year, Mr. Adams."

Logan shrugs.

"I'm a fast learner."

His gaze flickers over to me and for a second we make awkward eye contact. I scowl harder. He winks. Mr. Forman breathes out through is nose.

"Very well. Sit there beside Miss Crescent and don't cause any trouble."

I'm sure my jaw was very glad to be introduced to the floor, but then with my luck, they're already well aquainted. Logan's eyes twinkle as he flops majestically into the chair next to mine, his hair falling into his eyes. He pushes it back and drapes his arm around the back of my seat. I stare firmly out the window but I can feel his eyes boring into me. I turn my head.

"What?" I snap, as snappily as I can whilst keeping my voice low.

"Just wondering if you'd cut down the tree yet. I woke up this morning and thought it was still night." He leans back in his chair and raises an eyebrow at me.

"That is ridiculous!" I whisper-shout, infuriated. "It doesn't block any light! It's not even directly in front of the window!"

"Well, the way my bed is positioned, it blocks everything."

"Move your bed!"

"It's nailed to the wall." He leans across the table on his elbows. "But I'm sure there are a few ways to loosen it up. Wanna help?"