Basic Straining

(A/N: Sweet Christmas. I'm late for announcing this but thank you all for over 10k reads. It truly means a lot and it helps motivate me to continue with all of your support. Thank you all again and enjoy.)

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. The teams were given three challenges that tested their thrust in their teammates. The rock climbing challenge revealed more than just Heather's grudge against Gwen. And Trent got the bad end of a blowfish, courtesy of Lindsay. D.J. trusted Geoff with his pet bunny. HUGE mistake, by the way. Some other campers got dropped on their butts, and Duncan shocked Courtney by showing her his softer side. Yeah, touching moments. Good times. Heather also seems a bit salty, due to Y/N L/N letting her fall into jellyfish infested waters. It also resulted in her smashing one of the cameras in anger. Hey, these camera are not exactly cheep, you know. Stay tuned for the most dramatic bonfire ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island.

Scene opens up to Geoff and Duncan. We see the chill dude relaxing on the steps of the boy's cabin while the punk rock guy carves a skull on the wood of the cabin. The cabin door opens with a pissed-off Harold walking out.

Harold: Ok, who's made s'mores out of my underwear?

On the nerd's hand, shows a few underwear coated in chocolate that's smushed in between two big crackers. Duncan and Geoff laugh.

Harold pulls one of his underwear out of the "s'more," and tosses it out of the patio of the cabin. Courtney walks by the cabin and sees the chocolate stained underwear land in front of her. She steps back in pure shock and disgust at the sight

Courtney: EWWWW!! Harold, you are so totally gross!

The C.I.T. walks away with a disgusted look.

Harold: No wait! It wasn't me! (to Duncan and Geoff) Idiots!

The nerd walks back into the cabin annoyed while the two smirk at their accomplishment.

Geoff: Sometimes he just makes it too easy.

Duncan: I hear you, man.

With Y/N, we see him having a conversation with Lindsay and Leshawna. He hears the commotion and walks over.

Y/N: Hey, what did I miss?

Duncan: We were just messing with Harold again.

Y/N: Didn't he learn his lesson from the whole crusty underwear thing?

Geoff: Yeah, he did. We just find messing with him to be REAL fun.

The actor gives an unamused look to the two guys.

Y/N: That sounds reasonable. You guys better hope that it won't come back to bite you.

The loudspeaker goes off. But to everyone's surprise, instead of hearing Chris' voice, it was replaced by Chef's instead.

Chef: (loudspeaker) Listen up, you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the dock of shame at 0900 hours!

The campers share confused looks.

Chef: (loudspeaker) That means now, soldiers. NOW!

Startled, the campers quickly rush to the dock.

We cut the dock of shame, all of the campers stand in line as Chef, now wearing a drill sergeant uniform, stands at one side of the dock.

Chef: (megaphone) Line up and stand at attention! You call this proper formation?