Paintball Deer Hunter

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. Both teams set out on a canoe trip to deadly Boney Island. Cody hit on Gwen about 80 times, but he made up for it by setting her up with the guy she actually wanted to hang with. Trent. Good strategy, bro. There were winners, and... there were losers, also known as, the Gophers. The last marshmallow was set to go to either Izzy or Lindsay, but the R.C.M.P. swooped in and BAM! Izzy hightailed it outta there. (laughs) Man, I knew the girl was nuts, but I didn't know she was totally insane. However, one Gopher may have secretly done something even crazier when she brought home a creepy stick statue voodoo thingy from the deadly haunted island. Will Beth live to regret her souvenir? And can my teeth possibly get any whiter? Find out here on Total. Drama. Island.

A cute little bunny hops around on this beautiful morning until the sound of a helicopter flies above it. Thinking it's a predator, the little bunny hops away. The person who's piloting the helicopter is none other than Chris McLean. The host gives a wink and a thumbs up to the camera as he flies over the camp, awaking everyone.

In the boy's cabin, Duncan hears the helicopter and freaks out.

Duncan: Hit the deck! They're coming, man! They found us!

The punk rock guy hides under Geoff's bed.

Meanwhile in the girl's cabin, Leshawna hits her head on the bottom frame of the top bunk... again.

Leshawna: AAHH! Ok. That dude is REALLY starting to get on my last nerve.

Heather: (yawns) Whatever, he just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsay, go warm up the shower for me. NOW! And remember...

Beth: Not too hot this time, I know.

Beth says sounding annoyed. Later, all the female campers stand in line outside the bathroom, feeling an overwhelming urge to use it. Unfortunately, Heather is in there taking her sweet old time.

Bridgette: What's the hold-up?

Lindsay: Heather needs her private time.

Leshawna: How long's "Queenie" gonna be in there? I got urgent business!

Beth: She could still be a while.

Lindsay nods in agreement. Gwen groans and rushes to the woods.

Gwen: That's it! I'm going lumberjack style.

Chris: (loudspeaker) I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast in 3 minutes at the campfire pit.

At the boy's cabin, Y/N and Trent hear Chris' announcement.

Y/N: More challenging than facing our fears?

Trent: With Chris, anything is possible.

Y/N: Yeah, that's true.

Back with the girls, Beth knocks on the door.

Beth: Um, Heather?

The mean girl calls out from inside the bathroom.

Heather: Can one of you come in here and lotion my back? It's peeling!

Lindsay backs away as the sounds of footsteps are heard. Beth turns around and see no girl in sight. She sighs dejectedly and walks into the bathroom to assist Heather. God help her.

A few minutes later, the campers arrive at the campfire pit.

Chris: Are you ready for today's EXTREME! MAX! IMPACT! CHALLENGE?!