The Big Sleep

Chris: Last time, on Total Drama Island, 22 campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next 8 weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp with his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that home schooling and reality T.V. don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island.

It's a beautiful early morning in Camp Wawanakwa, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and Chris McLean uses an air horn on his megaphone to wake up the campers. The loud noise startles the campers awake. Leshawna hits her head on the bottom frame of the top bunk bed.

Leshawna: Ow! It's 7 in the morning! Do I look like a farmer to you?

A few minutes pass and all of the campers come out of their cabins now wearing their regular clothes. They're all extremely tired except for Y/N.

Trent: Dude, how are you not tired?

Y/N: I wake up early when I have to shoot scenes for movies or shows. So, I'm used to this.

Trent: Does that happen everyday?

Y/N: Not everyday. Ok almost everyday, but it usually depends on when the scene takes place.

Trent: Dude, I would die if I were in your shoes.

Y/N and Trent laugh.

Eva stands there minding her own business with her MP3 player on. Cody notices the digital music player on her and reaches out to touch it. The athlete notices Cody's action and tries to bite his fingers. Thankfully, the "Ladies man" manages to pull away in time. Eva growls like a dog at Cody.

Chris: Morning! Hope you slept well.

Heather: Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts.

Chris: I know. (Winks)

Y/N: (to Trent) Definitely not sensing someone trying to butter someone up.

Trent chuckles.

Chris: Ok, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute.

Owen: Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast.

Chris: Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen, right after you complete your 20 kilometer run around the lake.

Y/N adds up the kilometers to miles and comes to a startling realization.

Y/N: That's around 12 miles!

Chris: Exactamundo, Y/N.

Eva: Oh, so you're funny now.

Eva moves up to Chris, ready to give him a pummeling. Geoff and Duncan hold her back.

Eva: You know, what I think will be funny?

Courtney whispers to Eva.

Courtney: Eva, try to control your temper.

Eva: You're enjoying this, aren't you?

Chris: A little. You have 30 seconds.

*BZZZT*