Chapter 1: The school field trip

Y/n Pov:

I was have an amazing dream where I had everything I wanted in life. I was married to the most beautiful woman ever Gwen Stacy. I have a huge crush on Gwen. She is beautiful, sweet and smart and amazing person.

I have been wanting to tell her how I feel but when I look at her I thought she would never like someone like me. But today I decided to convince feelings for her. But then I heard my phone ring on the nightstand.

I look over and saw Peter caller id, I picked up the phone and answered. "Hey Pete, what's up."
I asked in my groggy state.

"Dude are you ready we have to catch the bus so we don't miss the field trip." I then remembered the trip we had today.

"Oh shit, I forgot about it I was trying to finish my missing assignments last night. But I'll be outside in a bit." I said hoping out of bed quickly taking a shower and change. I grabbed my assignments and stuffed them in my backpack.

I ran downstairs and saw my mom and dad making breakfast while my little sister was drawing on the couch with her backpack on.

"Hey honey did you sleep in again." My Mom said

"Yeah kind of anyway I got to go." I gave a kiss on her cheek and hugged my dad.

"Hey make sure to tell that girl how you feel today." My dad said I blushed from embarrassment.

"I will dad promise." I walked over to my little sister. "Be good at school Maggie." I said.

"I will buddy." I pulled her into a hug. I then heard knock on the door, 'that's Pete I got to go' I thought. I kissed Maggie on the head and went to the front door and opened it and saw Peter.

"Hey what's up brother." I said pulling him into a bro hug.

We then began walking off to the bus stop. "Hey Y/n are you going to confess your love to Gwen." I turn around and punch his shoulder. "Ow." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah just...nervous...what if she doesn't like me and I just make a fool out of myself." I said

"Hey bro it's gonna be okay I believe she likes you too." He said patting my shoulder. As we reached our stop we saw the bus leaving. "Shit."
We muttered and started running after it.

We ran for a bit banging on the side of the bus trying to get the driver attention. "Hey stop the bus." Peter yelled out. Meanwhile The people on the bus were laughing at the both of us. We ran for a bit more until the bus finally stopped.

Me and Peter walked into the bus sitting at the back of the bus. As we were driving to Oscrop I saw Peter looking at MJ. I smiled at this remembering that Peter has a crush on her. "Are you going to make a move?" I asked him.

"I... don't know what you're talking about." He said nervously. I chuckled. Peter has had a crush on her for months and is scared to ask her out.

"Dude you only live once might as well make a move while you still can." I said smirking. He let out a sigh.

"Ok I will as long as you ask Gwen out to." Peter said with a smirk on his face.

"Ok deal." We sat there talking about what we were going to do after school and upcoming assignments. If it wasn't for Peter I would've never passed any of my classes.

After a few minutes we arrived at Oscrop. As we all exited the bus I saw harry, me and Peter walked up to him. "Hey what's up bro how's life." I said pulling him into a bro hug.