7

( AN: I'm sorry that the story is going super slow, I'm going to try and pick up the pace.)

Lexa's POV:

Saturday

I woke up at 11:30. It feels so good to finally be able to sleep in after the week back at school. I haven't been that tired in so long. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to eat some breakfast. Mom and Aiden were both up and were hanging out downstairs.

"About time you woke up sleepy head." Mom said teasing me.

"Yea yea whatever. It was a hard and tiring week."

She pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the head. "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" I nod and then go and sit down with Aiden on the couch. He is playing The Last Of Us II on the TV. I used to play the first game over and over when I was younger just waiting for the second to come out. Its both of our favorite games. I watched him play until mom called me that my breakfast is ready.

She's made me blueberry pancakes with some whip cream and syrup. I say thank you then dive in. I am halfway through my second pancake when Aiden steals it right off my plate and shoves it into his mouth.

"No way you just did that." He stares at me right in the eyes and chews slowly and then swallows as his way of antagonizing me. I quickly whip out my arms and grab him before he can get away. I get up from my chair and hip throw him to the ground and put him in a choke hold. I hold him there until he taps out on the ground. I let him go and get back on my seat and continue eating. He is coughing on the ground when mom comes back into the dinning room.

"What happened?" she said gesturing to Aiden who is still on the ground coughing.

"No idea."

He gives me the biggest glare and gets up and runs back to the couch to keep playing his game. He is always trying to rile me up and fight me, but I guess he keeps forgetting that I am way stronger than him.

2pm

I get in my car and drive to the gym. I go to the different one again, because I still don't want to risk running into Costia or any of her friends.

I have a good hour and a half work out before heading home to start getting ready for the party.

I get out of the shower at 4:30 and I start getting ready. The party isn't until 7pm but I always like getting ready early so I'm not rushing later. I put my hair up in a half-up, half-down situation. I put on mascara, some blush, and brown eyeliner on my water line. I put on my dark brown baggy jeans, a black tight wife beater tank top. I grab my short sleeve dark green flannel to wear over my shirt. I layer a silver necklace with a black heart over top the silver chain I am already wearing. I put in my silver hoop earrings. I grab my black dunks to put on later.

6pm comes by and I head over to Lincolns house to pregame. When I get there there are already a few people there. Nyko, Nyhla, Agustus and some other people that I've seen around. We start off by all taking a shot, then taking it easy with vodka sodas and palm bays. Don't want to be too drunk when we get there.

We all pull up to the party at 7:20pm. Nyko was voted as the designated driver. There is already a lot of people here. The house is huge and music is blasting. We walk up to the front door and Henry, the host, opens it.

"Heyyy Lincoln, nice to see you again big man." They greet each other then Henry let us all in. Its not too busy yet. Usually at Henrys parties they are so busy you can barely move through the house. But for now, you can move freely. People are mostly playing beer pong in the living room or exploring the house.

Clarkes POV:

Me and Wells get to the party at around 8pm. We both agreed earlier to not be too early so that when we got there the party was actually going and it wasn't still in the awkward first hour stage. When we arrived there were so many people. I couldn't see how many were inside but there were a ton of people showing up and many hanging out in the front yard. I had to park a block away because the road was so packed with other peoples cars.