𝐎𝐍𝐄:

🙑 "𝐈'll put him back together," Said a short and quiet chubby male with strawberry blonde hair, As he took a bright and vibrant yellow plushie, The eyes were a bright green and it had a wonderful, Plumb purple bow tie and black buttons

🙑 "𝐈'll put him back together," Said a short and quiet chubby male with strawberry blonde hair, As he took a bright and vibrant yellow plushie, The eyes were a bright green and it had a wonderful, Plumb purple bow tie and black buttons. The plushie was large; Around Twenty Eight Inches (it had cost them a shit ton of time in the arcades trying to gain more and more tickets.)

The plushie's left arm and the tip of his right ear, however seemed to have been teared off; The fluff stuffing being all over the (colour) rug inside a small bedroom. "Y-you can?" a little girl; Her (hair/colour) locks were puffed out a bit. She wore a bright blue shirt with black overalls. "THANK YOU!" she shouted, Wiping the tears from her (eye\colour) eyes.

The blonde man chuckled, Standing up from his previously crouched form, He glanced around the young girls bedroom with a sigh. "Alright, [_____]." he said, Having the girl perk up and stare at him. "While i fix uuhmm.." he trailed off, His brown eyes moving down to the rabbit in his arms; As if he would spill his name.

"Mr. Floofsters!" [_____] reminded, Giving the older man a disappointed glare. He laughed awkwardly and pointed towards her for a moment before continuing, "R-right! Uh.. While i fix Mr. Floofster so he's all ready to entertain! You my little superstar~" he used his free hand to boop her nose, "Have to get ready for school and clean your room!"

The (h/c) nodded, A happy giggle escaping her mouth as she tries swatting the man's hand away. "Okay Daddy!" she exclaims, Beaming him a strong gleam.

.

.

✀●✀

.

.

Skipping alongside the street was [_____], In her hand was the all fixed up "Mr. Floofster!" her father had managed to put back together with the help of his trusty sewing kit. She kicked a small pebble which was in her way and continued down her path to school. The wind picked up slightly, Yet it wasn't much to ruin her fabulous morning!

"Huh?" she paused, Tightly griping her yellow plushie as she stared at a familiar building further down to her right; Fredbear's Family Diner were the words underneath two yellow animals; A bear and a rabbit; which looked awfully similar to her plushie. She frowned with confusion seeing the sight of caution tapes and thousands of blocked windows. Hell, There was even three cop cars sat outside the diner. Only around two officers actually being inside or patrolling the area.

"what happened here?" she thought allowed, Whispering as she spoke, Afraid that one of the police officers could find her; even from such a long distance. After pondering on the thought she decided that in the end it wasn't her problem and she shouldn't stick her nose in other people's sketchy business.

After all, Placing her nose in places it didn't belong was bad! And with christmas being only a few days away she needed to be on her best behaviour.