𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟹.

🙑𝐒tanding close to a small prise counter were two children, Around seven to ten years old. One being a girl, She was a bit tanned with her ginger hair in two curled ponytails. Her green eyes lingering on the countless animal plushie's behind the counter. She heard a yawn from besides her,

A boy, Pale as a ghost with puffy eyes and nose. His brown locks being a tangled mess and his heterochromia eyes; The left being blue while the right was green, Staring at the chequered floor they stood on.

The ginger frowned, Turning her body to face the brunette boy. "Evan, Did you not sleep at all?" she raised a brow, A concerning look grew on her face as she spoke. The boy, Evan, glanced up and shook his head slowly. "..did you have the same nightmare?"

"y-yeah.. D-don't w-wrorry about.. worry about it th-though!" he stuttered, Giving her a small smile to try and ease her mind. Though not working as she crossed her arms with a grumpy look. "It's all Micheal's fault! His and those stupid friends of his. He shouldn't be picking on you, It's your birthday!" she stomped her foot.

Evan flinched. "C-cindy, I-it's r-really no big.. big deal!" he tried saying, Cindy wasn't having any of it though. "H-how about w-we get some.. some prices with th-the tickets?" he looked down to his hands, Were a ton of yellow paper with a bear print laid. Cindy paused before groaning, "fine.." and with that the two walked over to the counter.

.

.

.

.

"Do you want one of those Plushtraps?" Cindy asked, Pointing to a yellow rabbit plushies. Evan looked in the direction, His shoulders slouched a bit as he nods slowly. "Yeah, M-maybe.." he trailed off, Pointing towards it slightly as Cindy pushed herself to tip toe. "I don't h-have one o-of those ones y-yet. That's th-the Bonnie?" he asked, His gaze moving back to his ginger friend, His hand going back to his side.

"Yeah! There like a thousand and ten hundred tickets, We could pull together if you want to." she smiled, Evan nodded as he yawned. "that might be fun.."

"Hey loser!" an older voice called out from behind, Evan yelped as he moved closer to Cindy. "Happy birthday~" The voice belonged to a tanned teenager with long, curly brown-ish ginger hair. He was wearing a grey tank top, Blue jeans and a... red fox mask?

"M-micheal, stop." Evan said, Trying his best not to tear up. Behind him were three other teenage boys, Each wearing other animal masks of various colours. A blonde wearing a brown bear mask over his face moved besides Micheal.

"Yeah Mikey, "stawp" you're gonna make him cry!" he laughed, Mocking the younger boy crying. Evan clenched his shirt, Glaring up to Micheal. "Y-you leave me a-alone Mi.. micheal! I'll t-tell mom." "If you want to keep that stupid bear, You won't tell mum Shit." Micheal snapped, Leaning over his younger brother.

"YOU GUYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!" Cindy shouted, Pushing Evan behind her as she glares up towards his brother and bullies. "Seriously? Back off, It's Evan's birthday!" "Can it you little bitch." a new voice said, Moving his.. duck? mask on the side of his head.

"I can't belive you need a girl to defend you cry baby." The dark male smirked, Staring behind the ginger and into Evan's eyes. Besides him, A tall make with black hair wearing a blue rabbit mask looking over Evan's shaking body.

"Wow, You're brother's such a Pussy, Isn't he Mike?" Micheal glanced over and nodded, "I know right!" he laughed. "it's hilarious!" the group chuckled, Taking their masks off and having them rest on the sides of their heads. "Why don't we help him get a closer look, He'll love it~" Micheal grinned, Staring down to his brother with evil eyes.