PROLOGUE

Reyansh and Siya are childhood sweethearts. They both love each other more than anything.

SIYA RAJPUT has been living with Raghuvanshi since she was three years old. Her parent's have passed away when she was an infant. After her parent's death her grandfather took care of her. Her grandfather was the best friend of Reyansh's grandfather.

Siya was 3 years old when her grandfather found out that he has cancer. He wanted to protect Siya from this evil world and to ensure her safety he gave her to Raghuvanshi who will take care of her as their own daughter .

When Siya first entered Raghuvanshi house with her grandfather. Who has brought her there to leave her with them. Four years of Reyansh fell for her ocean blue eyes which shows her innocence. From there it started. And a year later Siya's grandfather passed away with a peaceful smile.

REYANSH RAGHUVANSHI has been living with his paternal family since he was born. His parents live in New York with his little brother. His father is the Mafia King of America. To protect Reyansh from his enemy he left Reyansh with his parents (Reyansh's grandparents).

He is loved and pampered by everyone. Why not as he is the first born of Raghuvanshi clan. He has been trained to be Mafia King since he was 10 years old. His inspiration is his grandfather. He wants to rule like him in both the business and mafia world.

Let's see the journey of their love story of Reyansh and Siya. Do they love each other or hate each other? Learn more about Reyansh and Siya's Life. About Raghuvanshi Family.

Hey guys! His Love "Main Character" is updated.