Chapter 4

My anxiety turned to rage, i became furious but also relaxed.
" Lucas!, what the hell?" I yelled
" i just wanted to know why you left the house" Lucas said dropping the baseball bat.
" So you followed me " i said raising an eyebrow
He nodded
" you followed me out of town, and into the woods because you wanted to know why i left the house"
He nodded again
" get out " I said
" what..... No"
" don't make me loose it "
" where do you want me to go, it's the middle of the night, I might get lost, this place is creepy and the forest is really thick." He protested.
" you should have thought of that before following me" I snapped
" just let me stay with you, I can even help you on your mission or whatever you're doing "
" you'll leave in the morning" I said storming out of the kitchen.
I climbed up the dust covered stairs, I stood in the tiny hallway, daddy's room was first, then my room, then Peter's , dad turned the last room into his office.
I walked down the hallway, letting memories fill the air, I pushed the door of daddy's room open, the room was wide, the curtains were opened and covered in dust, I switched on the lights and got to work, I cleaned up the room, dusted the bed and layed new sheets.

The air in the room was clean, I took a deep breath and crawled on daddy's bed, I tried to get some sleep, but that was simply impossible.
Eyes wide open, nerves unrelaxed, fists tight, heart racing, chest thumping loudly. Restless was an understatement for how I felt, something was wrong, I had always slept in daddy's bed but I had never felt this way. I got up and sat straight, I felt something different, something dark, a feeling of wrongness, a dark aura, I wasn't alone in the room, someone or something was with me, I got out of bed and headed for the door, I was being drawn back, I could feel my feet being pulled backwards, I cold feel the force, I struggled to run, but I was being held down, I fell to the ground loosing control of my limbs, the pain was unbearable, it felt as though I was being crushed beneath a giant rock, I screamed out in pain, trying to set myself free.
I pulled harder, then I felt the force leave me, and I was pushed towards the door and bang!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed. The door of daddy's room swung open and Lucas rushed in.
" what's wrong?" He asked staring at me
I was in daddy's bed, sweating pourously, my heart was racing with fear, I got out of the bed and wiped my sweat with the back of my hand.
" did you have a nightmare?" He asked
" it wasnt a dream, it was real " I said. I was sure it wasn't a nightmare, I could feel it, it was real. I turned back to Lucas who was now staring at me as though I've lost my mind.
" what are you doing here, anyways?" I asked
" I heard you scream" He said
I sighed deeply, I knew it wasn't a dream but I couldn't prove that to myself. How the hell did I get back on the bed, i was literally flying towards the door.
" Are you okay?" Lucas asked knocking me out of my thoughts. I nodded slowly.
" okay, well .......good night" He said exiting the room
I left the door wide open, I walked back to the bed, I noticed the crack in the floor, I was drawn to it but I wouldn't make the mistake of going back there. I layed on the bed,
outside the wind howled in the trees.
A million thoughts racing through my mind, unanswered questions, was i ready for what I was doing?, did I even know what I was doing?, I was only trying to find home but it wasn't as easy as it seemed, daddy was hiding alot of things and I wasn't sure if he ever wanted me to find out, secrets were lurking in the dark corners of the house, I had to be ready for whatever was coming, the questions remained unanswered, i was left hanging again, my worst fear was coming true, the fear I always dread to face, its here and it's haunting me, it is here the fear of the Unknown, There might be more to finding home than I expected.