Chapter 11 : Lust System Functions (1)

While Yugen felt a surge of happiness upon receiving the notification, the joy quickly dissipated when his gaze fell upon Midnight's creampied pussy, a worried frown etching his expression. With concern lacing his words, he queried, "Oneesan... I-I just came inside you. W-Will you get pregnant because of this?"

Yugen is afraid of impregnating Midnight for various reasons, the first one of course, he didn't believe he was ready to embrace fatherhood, still harboring unfulfilled goals that demanded his full attention, he can't afford being distracted by children. the second one was his sister's work, which is being a hero. during the period of pregnancy she wouldn't be able to do heroic activities, and if the news of her condition were to reach the ears of the press then countless rumors will pop up and try to ruin her reputation, and may even results in taking her hero license back. thus depriving them from their source of income.

Yugen starts praying inwardly so Midnight won't get pregnant.

Yugen's hopeful anticipation waned as Midnight, in response to his anxiety, flashed a mischievous glint in her eyes, she smiled and said: "Yeah, Yugen, congratulations. You will become a father. I'm willing to bear your child, so you must take responsibility."

Hearing this, Yugen's brain froze. his eyes widened and his mouths opened and closed as if trying to say something but his attempts to articulate a response proved futile.

'Damn! I could have pulled my dick out, but I didn't. I tried to imitate those porn stars to act cool, but I forgot they undoubtedly take birth control pills! Damn!'

Helplessly sighing, Yugen decided to see whether Midnight would become pregnant before addressing the question of keeping or aborting the baby.

"Oh My...Don't tell me, Yugen... you don't want to take responsibility? Did you lie when you told me you want me to become your woman?" Midnight queried in a low, pitiful tone, seemingly holding back tears.

Yugen hastily waved his hands, adopting a serious tone. "I didn't mean this. I was just afraid that it would cause you troubles. Since I decided to confess my love to you, and just a few moments ago, I shared with you my most joyful moment in all of my life, naturally, I won't shirk from taking my responsibility. Whether you want to have my children or not, I'll support your decision."

"Really?" Hearing this heartful speech, Midnight felt warm in her heart, and thought in her mind that she didn't misjudge Yugen quality. such a loyal little brother, lover, and future husband, she felt happy to have him.

She patted his head and began giggling. "You didn't let me down, Yugen."

"Huh? what do you mean?" seeing the giggling midnight Yugen couldn't understand why she said these words, he looked at her innocently waiting for her response.

"I was just testing you, so don't worry I won't get pregnant, i'm in my safe period and I'll drink a birth control pill to be full proof, or else i would have warned you to not cum inside me."

Upon hearing this, it felt as though a heavy stone had been lifted from Yugen's heart. He couldn't hide his smile as he looked at the grinning Midnight and voiced his complaint, saying, "Oneesan, please don't scare me like that again!"

Suddenly, Midnight's demeanor turned serious, and she spoke in a low, dangerous tone, "There will be no 'Again,' Yugen..."

Yugen's eyes widened. What did he just hear? Did she mean... they wouldn't have 'study meetings' again? Is she testing him once more?

Midnight knocked Yugen's head, bringing his wandering mind back to reality.

"What's with this overreaction? Don't misunderstand my words. I meant that next time, you won't be allowed to cum inside my Vajayjay. You'll use a condoms, understand? after all, You're still young to become a father. We can't gamble on matters like this."