Chapter :10 The Main Dish!

"Shall we relocate our "study" to the bedroom?"

Yugen sensed the water gradually cooling around them. he said to Midnight who is entangling him like a snake.

Midnight responded with a nod, agreeing with the idea.

"Alright, let's go before our enthusiasm wanes, also my legs feels soft, you must lift me!"

Midnight urged excitedly, even though she just had an orgasm, but she felt she had a lot of energy left inside waiting to be released again. so she hugged Yugen tightly, the later smiled and said

"it's my honor, my Queen!"

He lifted Midnight who is wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing her boobs against his chest, his dick was pressed tightly under her wet pussy, making it hard again even though it just vented it's energy few seconds ago.

fortunately Midnight's weight was a piece of cake for him who is used to train and lift weights. but out of caution, he walked slowly to avoid slipping and falling since his feet were wet.

As they made their way towards Midnight's bedroom, Yugen couldn't help but grab Midnight's ass, feel her plump and perfect peach carefully.

with every step he took, his cock will slide across her pussy back and forth, sending a shiver down his spine. it knew that it was about to experience something that it had never experienced before, and it sent a mixture of nervousness and excitement coursing through his veins.

As he made his way to her bedroom, Yugen and Midnight lay entwined on the soft sheets of her bed, their bodies still glistening with water from their earlier bath, The air was thick with anticipation as they gazed into each other's eyes, a look of love and desire etched onto their faces.

the two knew clearly what they want now, nothing more than to connect in a more deeper level.

in order to reignite her passion, Yugen reached down to caress her breasts, feeling their weight in his hands as he gently massaged them.

"Are you ready for me to take you now?" Midnight asked softly, her voice filled with a mix of dominance and desire. she is ready to taste the main dish, she couldn't wait to fill her hole that was empty for a long time.

"My Queen, I'm born ready!"

Yugen nodded eagerly, his heart racing as he prepared himself for the moment they had both been waiting for. He couldn't wait to end his Virginity now, eighteen years in the previous life plus fourteen years in this life, he was a virgin for a total of 32 years! if he kept being virgin any longer he better turn into a monk and try his luck to see if he can cultivate immortality. after all, thirty years of preserved yang energy must give him some sort of Benefits in cultivation, right?

Returning to the main event, Midnight saw Yugen standing motionless, she thought that he didn't know what to do, after all, her little brother is still unexperienced, so she guided him into suitable position, She lay on her back and spread her legs apart. her hands gently guiding his cock towards her wet pussy. "Put it in me," she commanded, a seductive smile playing on her lips.

Yugen felt a wave of nervousness wash over him as he positioned himself between her legs, wondering exactly how this was going to feel.

"Yugen, We don't have to do this if you're not ready." Midnight asked gently, sensing his hesitation. she didn't know his true reason for his hesitation, thinking that he wasn't ready to have sex.

Yugen shook his head, in hell he will stop now, he is just few inches away from passing the system's trial and ending his virgin life. so with a determined look in his eyes he looked up at her.