Chapter 7 : My Queen, Please Touch It!

'But if Yuna knows this, I'm sure she will beat me, but I can't be helped. After all these sweet words, if I refuse, I'm afraid Yugen will enter a depression again, so I'm doing this for his own good!'

Midnight's heart starts beating like drums; she never thought one day her perspective on Yugen would change from just a cute little brother to a potential lover.

She was really caught off guard by this turn of events.

But deep inside her heart, she is longing to have some fun with the opposite sex. She already got fed up with her toys; it's time to try the real deal.

She hadn't had any sexual relations since she adopted Yugen, and the hormones that were suppressed for a long time are now getting unsealed at an alarming rate.

A certain place in her body had already become hot and wet.

"Yugen, if I say yes, what would you do?" Midnight eyes became clear; all the confusion and all the complex emotions were thrown out of her mind. She leaned back on the bathtub edge and asked Yugen with a charming smile.

Seeing the look in Midnight's eyes, Yugen's eyes widened; he couldn't believe it. 'Did I succeed?' he thought excitedly.

'This is a once in a lifetime chance; I must seize it!'

Then he boldly leaned toward Midnight's face and said, "I'll make you the happiest woman alive, I swear!"

As the words fell, the two approached each other until their noses met.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while. Yugen looked at the charming face of Midnight and was captivated by her jewelry-like blue eyes. His eyes fell on her lips.

"Then prove it!" Midnight whispered in an alluring tone. making Yugen unable to contain his desire anymore.

After getting the signal, he directly kissed midnight on her rosy lips.

Midnight warped her hands around Yugen's waist; the later also did the same, and then they started exchanging kisses.

Even though he sneakily attacked Midnight, she quickly regained control. Using her skillful tongue techniques, she sent one after another attack at the inexperienced Yugen, who only knew how to do a simple lips-to-lips kiss.

feeling the soft and slippery tongue of midnight entangling his own, looking at her watery blue eyes, the sense of happiness and excitement all emerged in Yugen's heart.

The woman he respected so much—the woman who raised him, the woman who provided him with everything, the woman who was just a few moments ago his sister—has now become his lover.

A deep-rooted desire to conquer his manly genes seems to awaken him.

Yugen just now realized that he was holding a lot of love that exceeded the norm toward Midnight. more than a simple brother-sister love.

and the mission of the lust system was just the spark that ignited his desire to express this love.

The two didn't separate their lips from each other until they ran out of breath.

Feeling their racing hearts and short breaths, the two adjusted their breathing before talking.

"One... honestly, calling you Oneesan feels kind of inappropriate; I don't know how I should call you from now on." Yugen asked with a wry smile on his face. After such a change in their relationship, he keeps calling her the same as before, and nothing really changes.

Midnight chuckled and said teasingly, "In front of others, call me as before, but once we are alone, call me."

"My Queen!" She said it excitedly.

Midnight's dominatrix nature starts revealing itself.

Yugen had no objection; instead, he felt interested in this roleplay, so he said, "My queen, what should this lowly servant do for you now?"

Midnight starts shaking from excitement, a blush appears on her face, and her breathing is getting shorter and shorter as she thinks of so many lewd ideas in this moment. She can't wait to implement them right now.

"stand up." Midnight's desires already took over her; she can't endure it anymore; she wants to eat Yugen right now; the little bit of guilt in her heart was already thrown away; the primal desire to mate already took over her.

Yugen didn't waste time and obediently followed the order. He stood up, making his Excalibur appear directly in front of Midnight's beautiful face.

His Anaconda is bigger than her face, which made Midnight's saliva flow out. Her eyes shone with a burning desire to put this thing between her legs immediately, but she had to hold back.

the first time of Her cute little brother must be memorable in his life; she must let him enjoy every moment and engrave it in his heart.

Midnight looked at Yugen's standing nine-inch knight. She licked her lips seductively.

It had been a long time since she saw real, delicious meat at this close distance.

Although Yugen is just 14 years old, his build is that of a 20-year-old man. His muscular and lean body didn't make her feel any discomfort or weirdness.

She pushed Yugena a little bit back to see his entire lower body clearly.

She put her slender finger on his well-traced six packs, and she slid them down his abs slowly, making his snake twitch from excitement as it felt the prey getting near it.

Midnight clearly noticed this scene. She looked at Yugen, who closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling in his abs. He seemed to be waiting for the moment her finger touched his magical wand with anticipation.

Midnight smiled playfully; she deliberately stooped at the lowest abs of Yugen and kept on stroking and caressing it.

"If you want me to move down, then beg me." Midnight whispered in a seductive queen-like tone.

Yugen opened his eyes and looked at Midnight, who had a mischievous expression on her face.

He looked at her hand, which was just a few inches from touching his dick. With his eyes filled with anticipation, he said in a begging tone, "O-Oneesan, please touch it!" A blush of embarrassment appeared on his face.

Seeing him blush and beg her, Midnight's sadistic nature was completely ignited.

"What did you say? I didn't hear anything." She said it teasingly.

"Please touch it!" Yugen gritted his teeth and spoke while avoiding Midnight's playful eyes.

"touch what? Look into my eyes and say, " Midnight fingers keep circling on Yugen's abs, driving him crazy.

Yugen felt his dick twitching hard, as if something was about to emerge from it at any moment.

He looked into Midnight's eyes and said, but this time with a bloody red eyes and almost crazy tone: "Touch my fucking dick!"

Seeing the fierce gaze of Yugen, Midnight felt her pussy becoming even wetter than before. She was aroused by the manly look in Yugen's eyes; the change from a submissive servant to a brave knight took her by surprise and aroused her desire to dominate him even more.

"Look at this lowly servant ordering his queen; you deserve a punishment." As her words fell, she grabbed Yugen's balls with her right hand fiercely, like an eagle grabbing his prey, then used her left hand to grab his dick and start squeezing it hard.

"Ah!" Yugen screamed in pleasure, the volcano erupted, and his millions of white army directly flew in a suicidal attack towards Midnight's face, covering her in a white substance, making her look even more charming.