Cast

Adria Arjona as Sofía (Sof, fifi) Rameriez
Birthday: June 20th, 1990
Age: 26
Mother/ Firefighter/ paramedic/ former Hotshot

Adria Arjona as Sofía (Sof, fifi) RameriezBirthday: June 20th, 1990Age: 26Mother/ Firefighter/ paramedic/ former Hotshot

"Come on Mars we're going to LA. You said you wanted to go, so how does it sound if we move there?"

"It's not that Aaron was a bad person. He was a bad partner and a terrible father. The best thing he ever did for María and myself was signing his parental rights away."

"You know you're not supposed to be here. María is asleep... god Aaron are you drunk?"

"What to do you mean people are calling me la diosa de la vida? Why would they do that?" (The goddess of life)

"You can't be serious can you? I mean that's... both of you. I'm sorry, I'm just- you can't blurt things out like that Buck. You have to give me some kind of warning, or at least tell me to sit down."

Ariana Greenblatt as María ( Mar, Mars) Rameriez
Birthday: February 14th, 2011
Age: 5
Elementary student

Ariana Greenblatt as María ( Mar, Mars) RameriezBirthday: February 14th, 2011Age: 5Elementary student

"I think my mom likes your dad and Buck. She's always staring at them, and she talks about them about to mi bisabuela." (My great grandmother)

"But would you be happy if you weren't a firefighter? Saving people makes you happy."

"Is mom hurt again? Is that why everyone is worried and sad?"

"Bisabuela I wanna make the tamales! Can I do it, please?"

"You can always get me a puppy for my birthday if you really wanna make me happy."

Constance Marie as Carmen Rameriez
Birthday: August 12, 1955
Age: 61
Chef/ Restaurant Owner

Constance Marie as Carmen RameriezBirthday: August 12, 1955Age: 61Chef/ Restaurant Owner