NINE

SANTE'

SANTE'

As the morning sun filtered through the blinds into Sante's master bedroom, he woke to the serene sounds of birds chirping

As the morning sun filtered through the blinds into Sante's master bedroom, he woke to the serene sounds of birds chirping. The sleepiness gradually going away, he yawned and opened his eyes, adjusting to the daylight.

A weight on his chest drew his attention downward, revealing Solea sprawled out beside him. Her right leg casually rested on his upper thigh, a subtle touch that stirred his morning wood. Pushing a strand of her hair aside, he stared at the radiant glow of her chocolate skin, fluttering eyelashes, and the faint sighs escaping her slightly parted lips.

Reflecting on the previous night, an undeniable obsession with Solea gripped Sante. Despite his attempts to conceal these feelings, the intensity of their connection, her vulnerability in his hands—withering, whimpering, and even slipping up to call him "baby"—unleashed a side of him he had kept hidden.

A soft sigh from Solea brought him back to the present. He observed her shifting to scoot closer, her hands wrapping around him tighter. Witnessing her subconscious desire for closeness to him brought a delighted, almost crazed smile to Sante's face.

Despite knowing Solea was tired from their intimate encounter the previous night, Sante found himself craving more. Gently guiding his hands down her body, Lifting up the night shirt she was sleeping in that he gave her after last night he indulged in the sensation of caressing her breasts.Appreciating their medium size, he teasingly tweaked her nipples, earning a soft moan from her, still deeply immersed in her slumber.

Sliding his hands down to her pussy he could feel it was moisten. Whispering a "Damn" lowly with a mixed groan he continued his advances. Rubbing her clit in small circles he could feel it get wetter  on his two fingers. Looking down in between their body's he was fully concentrating on waking her up to a morning orgasim .

Speeding up slightly for a few seconds he pushed in a finger and slowly started pushing in back and forth . Hearing louder moans he looked up to see Solea eyes opened staring back at him.

"Morning " his voice deep from just waking up and it being his first words to speak. Following her gaze he watched her look down at their bodies — glued together like a puzzle while he was pleasuring her, hearing her mown again while trying to speak to him.