Epilogue.

Niall’s POV

It had been a year since the police came. A whole year since we’ve been set free. All my physical scars had heeled up, unlike the mental and emotional. For months on end I had nightmares, and I hated being left alone. I’m getting better though. During the day I don’t mind being alone; and the nightmares are calming down. I still keep in contact with the boys – Louis included – but it’s hard considering I’m in Ireland. We can only text and Skype, but it’s better than nothing.

That brings me to today. Today is the day I’m going to England. Liam and I have been talking about it for ages, and decided we would buy a nice little flat in London. We told Harry and Zayn and they told us they’ve been thinking about the same thing. So what better idea than to live all together? Sort of like we did with Mark, only without the abuse. Louis told us he already bought a flat with Eleanor and that there was a quite big, 3 bedroom flat round the corner from him, so we all pitched in and bought it.

“You ready, sweet? We need to get going if you don’t want to miss the flight,” my mum said, poking her head around the door. I nodded excitedly and grabbed 2 suitcases and carry-on bag while my mum grabbed the last suitcase. We had to pay for the extra luggage which sucks. One suitcase has my clothes in, the other has my valuables, and the last has my shoes and some random things that didn’t fit in the other suitcases.

“Oh wait! My guitar!” I remembered, dropping my bags at the bottom of the stairs and rushing upstairs. I grabbed my guitar case and made my way back downstairs. None of my bags were there, so I’m guessing my brother and mum took them. My dad said he would meet us at the airport considering he doesn’t live with us.

I ran outside, jumping in the backseat behind my mum as Greg started the engine. I gently put my guitar beside me and fastened my seatbelt. Louis told me he would pick me up from the airport. I would want Liam, but he can’t drive. Harry and Zayn would’ve but apparently they’re spending the day in London. Those 3 turned up a couple of days ago at the flat, but the earliest flight I could catch was today.

“We’re here!” Greg cheered. I smiled, unbuckling my seatbelt, grabbing my guitar case, and jumping out of the car, careful not the hit the car parked beside us. Greg grabbed a suitcase trolley, and we stacked my 3 suitcases on top. I carried my guitar and carry-on bag while Greg pushed the trolley. “Excited, lil’ bro’?”

“Heck yes! Can’t wait to see the boys,” I grinned, sitting on the plastic chairs. Greg gave me a smirk, leaning on the trolley.

“No, you just can’t wait to see Liam. You just wanna grab him and have Niall-Liam sexy time,” he teased; his hand behind his head, the other hovering over his crotch and he ground his hips in the air. I blushed deep crimson, glaring at Greg.

“I hate you,” I mumbled, making Greg laugh. Mum just rolled her eyes, smiling when my dad walked towards us. I leapt him, giving him a hug.

After what felt like hours, my flight was finally called. I gave my family massive hugs, promising to visit whenever I can and to ring nearly every night. I went through all security checks and finally boarded the plane with only my carry-on with me. I quickly sent Louis a text, letting him now I’ve boarded, before turning off my phone and plugging in my headphones. I closed my eyes, letting sleep overcome me so the time would pass quickly.