The Terrorist (Lickorrist) of Lowee

Third Person's point of view

In Lowee

Mori and the others are in the carriage on their way to Lowee

Nepgear: Wow... it's even prettier than I thought! *outside of the window looking at the view*

Mori: It sure is! I've never been to town to a town like this before! *stock his head out of the window looking at the view as well*

Nepgear turns her around looking at Mori as if she has something to say to him.

Nepgear: Hey... Mori? *ask shyly*

Mori: Huh? What is it? Nepgear?

Nepgear: I wanted to say sorry for yesterday...

Mori: What for?

Nepgear: Wait, you don't remember? *surprised*

Mori: No, I'm sure you did nothing wrong.

Nepgear: It was the photos... that you saw me in those. *She blushed*

Mori: Oh, that! There's nothing for you to be sorry for, It's fine.

Nepgear: Really? *She was a little surprised*

Mori: Yeah, Of course! In fact, you look great in those pictures! *Gives her thumbs up and smile*

Nepgear: *Her blush increased a bit and smiled* T-Thank you so much, Mori. It means a lot.

Mori: No problemo! Anyways, did one of you say that we're going to see the girl who's in charge here?

Nepgear: Yeah. It was so nice of Rom and Ram to invite us to stay with them. I just wish that Blanc would let them travel to other countries so they could come and visit us too!

Mori: So Blanc is the oldest, huh? For an older sister, it sure sounds like she can be overprotective.

Neptune: Oh yeah! Blanc got a reap stick up her butt about stuff like that. You know, she really ought to pull that thing out before she ends up friendless like Noire.

Noire: You realize I can hear you right? And I got plenty of friends dammit!

Mori: pft

Neptune: Sorry~ I forgot you were there, well maybe hearing that said right to your face is just the thing you need to make a change.

Noire: I don't need to hear it from a slacker like you!

Mori: pfft

Noire: What's so funny Mori?

Mori: Nothing. Pft hahaha! Man, that is so hilarious Neptune! You're so funny to be around.

Neptune: R-really? *Blushed a bit*

Noire: Hey! Quit laughing Mori!

Nepgear and Uni especially Neptune start to laugh along with Mori

Noire: Not you too, Uni!