The Fruits (Deep Purple) of Revenge

Plutia's Pov

I introduced myself to everybody at the table

Plutia: Hello Everyone! My name is Plutia! It's nice to meet you...!

Everybody applauds Plutia after she introduces herself.

Mori: Plutia, Huh? It's also nice to meet you, I'm Mori! looking forward to getting along with you.

Plutia: Same here, Mori...! *smiles softly*

Compa raises her cup for a toast sign

Compa: I'd like to take a moment to propose a toast to Plu Plu! Planeptune's lovely new CPU.

Neptune: Woah! Woah! Hold up!

Compa: Huh?

Neptune: Compa, you're making it sound like Plutie here stole my country out from under me.

Compa: No, not like that at all.

Mori: Really? It seems to look like you are, though I wouldn't mind if it happens.

Neptune: Hey!

Compa: It's just that she's the Planeptune's CPU too!

Neptune: Yeah, but not this Planeptune. She's a CPU of a completely different one and don't you forget it.

Nepgear: I think what she's trying to say is Plutia comes from another dimension just like Mori... with Its very own Planeptune.

Plutia: You're also from another dimension too? Mori.

Mori: Yep, I'm from a dimension that's called Korea.

Plutia: Yay~! That means we're dimension buddies~! *Suddenly Hugs Mori*

Mori: Hm? Why are you hugging me?

All of the girls except Peashy and Histoire are silently jealous and irritated.

Histoire: I must admit, it's a bit difficult to know how to react to a casual declaration of different dimension.

IF: I take it you can transform too, Plutie?

Plutia: Yes I can, but uh... everybody tells me that I shouldn't go around doing it not unless if I have to that is.

Neptune: Really? Why's that?

Plutia: You'll find out.

Mori: Yeah, it might be better to wait to see what her transformation looks like. I bet it's badass!

Plutia: You think so?

Mori: Of course, without a doubt! I've seen Neptune, Nepgear, and the other's transformations, and I can't help but be amazed by them.

Neptune and Nepgear blushed at what Mori said.

Neptune: hehe... it was just a transformation it's not really that big of a deal.