the party!

Ibrahim-" so how can you guys blame on her without even knowing the thing. Its her stalker ! "
Everyone gasped.
But a girl asked " then why is she saying yes to him if she hasn't seen him."

Serra -" its because i misstook him for somebody else ...."

The girl-" that means you have someone."

Jennifer-" ya so its her personal life . And its her wish if she likes someone or not . Whats your problem with that."

The girl couldn't speak anything .
Ibrahim-" exactly , Jennifer is ryt! So don't you wanna know who that stalker was?"

Serra went to Ibrahim and whispered
" sir please don't . I know that guy very well . Please don't create any wrong image infront everyone about him. He is not even present here."

Ibrahim understood-" ohki ohki "

Ibrahim said " guys serra doesn't want to make this a scene so i won't reveal but the ones who tried to record them and not even the full scene just till she said yes are non other than stella ortego and marrie henderson. Now could you please explain what you guys did."

Marrie-" sir i had just made the video because i was happy about her. I only forced her to get a boyfriend. So that moment was special for me . I didn't had any bad motive behind it But stella suddenly stoped the video there and took me away.
I know i did it but i swear to god i didn't leak it at all . I got a doubt about it so went to stella to ask her about it but she said she did it."

Stella -" wait i didn't say i did it .....i said i closed the camera "

Ibrahim interrogated her
" so you covered it but why!"
Stella-" oh shit....i didn't ."

Ibrahim-" you have already uttered it so speak out the truth ."

Stella-" yes i did it . Cause i was jealous of her ....and i knew people don't believe her as many people are like me .

She is rich, she is beautiful , she is famous and unfortunately very kind hearted. And everyone loves her .

So i thought it out and took Stella's phone when she went to change and forwarded to my no and then i gave it to everyone from a fake no. And realized that camera was there too so i told one of my friend and hacked it. That black cover was just for distraction. "

Ibrahim-" wow what a master plan you got!"
After that everybody talked shit about stella and her friends also didn't talk to her.

She cried and begged for forgiveness to them but not to serra. Ibrahim told her to say sorry to serra . Then she came to her and begged for forgiveness.
Serra didn't think about it and said " its ohki!"
And everyone was silent to hear her.

Serra-" its ohki stella . I don't have any grudges against you nor i had . I have always seen u as my friend and it really hurted . But its ohk ."

Stella hugged her very tight. That everybody started clapping. Serra felt embarrassing and told everyone to stop .

After that stella left the university and thought of starting a new life.

The next day kevin came after seeing the video .

Kevin-" where is serra !?" Asking the students.
Serra was just passing by .
Kevin-" serra am sorry serra. I was not present at the moment . You must have had to face alot of problem ryt!? I will tell everyone who that guy was."

Serra-" ah kevin don't worry at all . Everything got fine . The recorder was stella ...she did it . And marrie too but marrie's intention was not to leak it .
And nobody knows about you ohki so relax."