"all the best guys!"

After such an encounter with her new teacher . She ran to her friends. They asked her what happened in the room. She said " nothing ,that new teacher is a ridiculous fellow ,thats it"

Marie her team mate said " serra dont you think he is the most hottest guy in our university. Almost every girl knows about him!

Then the handsome guy of our class interupted " hey ladies ! What are you guys talking about !"

Marie -" about the most hottest guy in our university. Infact the most hottest guy on this planet."
Serra laughed " marie this is too much !"

Ben said " huh! Talking about me infront of me you fool girl!"

Stella -" hey idiot ! Don't think you are the one ...she was talking about our new maths teacher!:

Ben got angery "how dare you say idiot to me! "
Stella -" with my sexy lips !"

Ben-"oh really ...is it that sexy then let me take a bite! "
Serra said " stop it guys ! taste it after the rehearsal ok now lets focus on our dance. Tomorrow is the function . I hope you guys remember it!

Ben and stella glared in anger at each other . As stella was the rich girl and very famous too . she was kind of bitchy !
But she liked serra as she stood for her in her difficult time . Serra supported her even after getting bullied by her . And due to that stella had a soft corner for serra.

After one song all got exhausted. Then serra noticed something . Ibrahim was watching them from the top . He was leaning on the boundary having coffee in his hands . His hazel eyes shining in the sunlight. Showing off his butt to the other side. All the girls who were passing by were just looking at his butt and talking among themselves.
Must be cherishing the moment !

Serra looked at him then her eyes were drawn back to the behind the scene. But it was making her feel bad so She felt something uncertain and looked back again. She found him no where so she gathered her friends and started another song's rehearsal.

The next day was her function and their dance was at the end . So they were getting dressed up . Their look was lil revealing. As stella was the dress designer. While serra was dressing up in the common washroom. Their washroom was really cool big and clean and after a washroom there was a dressing room and those washroom had facilities for both boys and girls . Serra was in the dressing room. And then Ibrahim entered the next room which was the mens washroom. He didn't knew that teacher's washroom was different.

Serra was humming her song when she heard water sound . So she stopped .

But Ibrahim said " what? did my pee startle you ?"
Serra said " shut up ! And complete your work "

Ibrahim understand by the voice that it was serra as she had a sweet voice.

Ibrahim -" i heard you said idiot to ur maths teacher !

Serra was not surprised at all as she knew how every boy knew her name and thatday's case was something that could spread easily .

Serra-" ya so is it a new thing . yaa its new cause i had never done something like this to a teacher but how could i know he was a teacher he looked so young and hot that i thought he was a student!"

"Anways ur pee is taking too long others also have to use the washroom "

After hearing the door open and close serra sighed .
Serra-"these guys are too much what do they think them selves as if like they are going to win me ! "

Then serra heard marie the other side "serra don't you think you are too much single ryt now. See every boy knows ur name . "

Serra-" ah marie you know me ryt . Am not into such stuffs ryt now . Ya i love attention but it doesn't mean that i will choose anybody who comes to me. Boys require attitude !"

Marie-" oh girl , you sometimes sound like sigma . But sigmas also need love and affection.

This comment made serra sad . As her parents didn't love each other anymore and were having divorce . So they also forgot to love their child . Her father got engaged to a young lady and her mother got a boyfriend for herself. They had actually forgoten about serra.

Serra-" ya everybody has a loved one in there lives . Its only me who gets no love at all. Even the new teachet hates me !"

Marie felt bad for a moment because of her words serra got upset .
Marie-" ah serra sorry . I shouldn't have said that i know how bad ur situation is . Am a fool ! Really a big one ! Plzz don't be sad . But i must say you should also get someone ."

And this thing irritated serra because she was seeing her parents relationship and was scared to jump into that fire !

She said " ah marie don't worry . I am sufficient for my self i don't need one guy! For handling me!

Stella-" hey guys what y'all are doing come out already . I wanna see you guys in my dress!

The dress was sexy !
A sequenced black top sleeve less with a red short skirt and stalkins with high black heels .
As serra was kind of professional she had trained her teammates very well to dance on heels.
The boys outfit was black satin shirt and formal pants,red belt and shoes .

The boys had already got ready.

So they all gathered and did their last best of luck dab!
And ran to the stage .

The boys looked really sexy as they had a fit body !
And as ben was handsome guy . Every girl cheered when they saw him.

Jennifer cheered out loud . As he was her crush after all.
But she also didn't like him that much as ben had alot of pride and ego and attitude was at the top level!

Then all performed at their songs and everyone cheered for them.
And the function ended well.
At the end they hugged each other . And
Jennifer came running to them.

Jennifer-" wow guys you looked so sexy on the stage ! " and she hugged each of them . At the end when she went to hug ben . Ben went away
"Ah this girl is so eager to hug me ! But i don't wanna get hugged by her "

Others laughed and stella too as she also hated serra's bestfriend. serra said "oh mister who? Oh that stinky fellow ."

Jennifer-" ya i don't even want to hug him because he stinks alot out of sweat."
Then both serra and Jennifer winked at each other.

Hearing this ben came to her " oh really miss perfectionist , Why dont you come and clean me then, with your perfect hands! "

Then serra interupted as she knew Jennifer will blush at the moment so she took her away.
And as expected her checks were red!

Jennifer was a normal girl not so rich she had joined the place due to scholarship. So everyone made fun of her ... but serra didn't .

So she loved her very much .
Serra directly took her to the room .

And she laughed .
Serra-" what were you doing miss perfectionist ! Blushing infront of ur crush hn!"

Jennifer -" what? did i blush infront of him ! Oh crap ! Did he see me . He shouldn't see me like that !"

Serra-" relax my lady i interrupted and brought you here .....you really went into imagination again ryt!? What was this time?"

Jennifer-"ya this time he was bare body in a bathroom tub and......hey what are you asking ? you shameless girl."

Serra laughed and said " u are the dirty minded. Thinking about bare body men "
and they both laughed.

AH STOP IT  PROFESSOR! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें