ouch!

"Y-ya "

Then Jennifer stood up and started cleaning her skirt and Ben did too.
After that, they made eye contact which was kind of awkward. So he went to his friends. And she went to sit a little far from the basket.

On the other side, Ibrahim and Serra were focused on their game. Ibrahim hit the cork so hard that Serra jumped backwards to hit it but missed it and fell on the ground.
Her side knees started bleeding and her elbows too got a scratch. Ibrahim ran to her and saw it was bleeding too much.
He had kept a first aid kit box for any such circumstances. He went and brought it and started to clean it on his own. Serra was in literal pain at the moment that she couldn't even open her eyes. She never screamed when she got hurt. But those drops of water couldn't wait any longer and rolled down her rosy cheeks. Ibrahim saw that.

He said -" Oh Serra am sorry! I shouldn't have hit it hard. Plzz doesn't cry" Then he took out his handkerchief and wiped her tears. Serra looked at him with so much love that he couldn't look back. He wiped the blood with a wet cloth.
Serra moaned" Ahh!"
Ibrahim couldn't see her in such pain so he raised one of his hands and told her to bite it when she felt pain.

She hesitated but when he touched her knee with the cloth she couldn't control herself and bit his arm. He let out a silent moan. But after that, he put some ointment on those spots and bandaged them. But she couldn't walk so he took her in his arms. His touch was really cold but soft. Her skin felt a tingling sensation to his every touch. She wrapped her arms around his neck to not make it obvious in front of him that she loved his touch and hid her face.

Seeing this Ibrahim brought her close to his body thinking that she was in pain. Her skin was so soft and warm that he felt like kissing every part of her body to the fullest.

Then he took her away and went to her room. He took permission to take her upstairs. He lay her on her bed and was about to go when Serra grabbed his hand from behind.

Serra- "Thank sir for helping me out again."

Ibrahim-" Don't worry am always with you !"

Then he went away. Serra couldn't sleep properly thinking about his words and his handsome face.

Then Jennifer came and saw Serra with that bandage She ran to her

Jennifer-" Oh my poor thing what happened ?"

Serra-" Nothing serious it's just a scratch "
Jennifer hugged her tight and said, "Who did the bandage?"

Serra-" Ibrahim "
Jennifer smiled. But Serra got irritated "Stop it now! It was his fault !"

Jennifer-" See you also tease me for Ben don't you? So now it's my turn!"

Then they both talked for a moment and went to sleep.

Early in the morning serra woke up and had a call from her parents.

Mom-" Serra am sorry u had to face all these things but today we have decided to give you our own house and it's going to be yours. "

Dad-" Baby don't get sad anymore we will send you money every month okay? Now you will eat at your house rather than eating bad food at the hostel!

Serra-" But I want you guys to be together "
Dad got angry "Serra that's not possible I can't stay with this woman any longer!"
Mom calmed Serra's dad "Serra listen we will visit every month okay don't worry!"
Serra got happy and asked really?

But the call was cut already and she became happy!
She told it to Jennifer and Jennifer got upset.
Serra-" What happened Je? Aren't you happy?"

Jennifer-" No no I am but now we won't be roommates anymore .....you won't be that close to me and slowly you will forget me."

Serra -" Are you serious Jen? U think this? I thought we would spend more time together and you could also come and stay with me !"

Jennifer-" Serra I know you won't forget me but Serra I can't stay there I have to stay here I don't want to be a burden. Please Serr! I assure you that I won't forget you even a bit."

Serra -" ok fine as you wish but do come ok"
And suddenly a notification came. It was the address of her new home sent by her father and he told her to shift today itself.

So after school serra and Jennifer decided to visit the house and do all the work!

When they went to their classes.
Jennifer had swimming classes so Serra waited there. Then after that, she went to her locker to put some of her books but found a note in there. It said

Hey Serra I heard you are leaving your room so I wanted to give you a gift.

Then there was an arrow downward when she looked under the shelf she found a cute gift box.

When she opened it, found a really cute watch, 's' written on top of it with diamonds.

And then when she turned around she saw Ibrahim walking by. Their eyes collided, and then he smiled.

So she thought it was given by him. And smiled.

Then Jennifer came and Serra showed it to her

Jennifer-" Wow who gave this to you ?"

Serra-" Really don't know but now Ibrahim sir walked by and smiled at me! What do you think?"

Jennifer gave a teasing look and when Serra got angry they both ran like Tom and Jerry. Here jerry was Jennifer and tom was serra.

While running in the corridors Jennifer crashed into someone. And then that person saved her from falling.
It was Ben.
He was shirtless, with wet hair, and in his pastel blue shorts.
When they were about to stand properly. Her bracelet got stuck in his shorts. After saying sorry to him When she turned to go something pulled her hands, and she thought Ben was doing something.

Jennifer-" What now Ben! I am not in the mood to fight with you but am in a mood to....." while talking she turned around and saw her bracelet was pulling his shorts and if she moved a little more there, those shorts would come out.

Out of embarrassment, Jennifer closed her eyes.
Serra was silently laughing.

Ben -" What was your mood then? So this was your mood !"

Jennifer's face was red like a tomato. Looking at her blushed face Ben smirked.

But at that moment Serra let out a chuckling sound. Which distracted both of them.
Ben felt a little embarrassed in front of Serra and Jennifer was in a terrible state.

Then Jennifer came closer to him still her eyes were closed. She tried to unbuckle the thing. Then some large hands touched her skin,  she got shivers.

Ben-" Relax it's not my poo poo it's my hands!"
Serra still laughing there.
Ben felt uncomfortable speaking anything in front of Serra.

Ben-" Serra please can you stop laughing! And give us a little privacy. You can see how badly we are tangled right? So please go"