Dara Jewellers

Simah can be seen struggling to hold an umbrella while walking towards the front door of their office as the rain is pouring hard and it's very windy at the same time.

As soon as she arrived at the front door, she wiggled her umbrella to remove the excess water from it, closed it and put it in the umbrella stand.

She was astonished to see Mr. Hernando walking towards her...

"Sir, you came to work today? Are you sure you're okay now? After what happened yesterday, I think you should be resting for a while sir."

"Oh, c'mon, don't treat me like a little kid Simah, I'm stronger than a bull. Nothing to worry about," replied Mr. Hernando.

"And since you've talked about relaxing, the management decided for me to unwind while working on the side today due to the incident yesterday,"

"They told me to go to our  Pearl Store in the Metro to meet with Miss Dara, The Owner and General Manager of Dara Jewellers and the daughter of our President and CEO, Mr. Ramon Rodriguez, or as we fondly call him Don Amon," stated Mr. Hernando.

"Oh, okay sir, good luck for today and have a nice trip," Simah said with delight.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you, I have a privilege for a plus one on my trip and I've decided that you will be the one to come with me. After all, I've caused you a lot of trouble yesterday, you also deserved a break in your usual work routine. Have you experienced riding a helicopter before?"

"Are you kidding sir? Is this a prank?" asks the puzzled Simah.

"Of course not, I am not kidding, and this is not a prank." replied Mr. Hernando while smiling.

Simah pinched herself on her left arm.

"Oh... I am really not dreaming. This is all true," said Simah to herself.

"Yes, this is really happening Simah, so braced yourself as you are about to experience the first helicopter ride of your life," Mr. Hernando announced boldly.

"Sir, this is unbelievable. I'm so excited and at the same time nervous to accompany you for today," Simah said with a joyous face.

"So, what are you waiting for, let's go to the helipad as Miss Dara is waiting for us," Mr. Hernando commanded excitedly.

Simah and Mr. Hernando went up hurriedly to the building's rooftop, the strong wind coming from the helicopter's blade blew Simah's hair and made her shirt puffed. Mr. Hernando escorted her up until she sat down inside the air vehicle.

It is quite noisy inside the chopper, hence, the pilot signaled them to put on their headsets.

"Good morning!!!" greeted the cheerful pilot. While fixing his headset and putting its mic directly to his mouth so he can talk clearly to his passengers.

"By the way, I am Captain Ronaldo Santos but I prefer to be called by my nickname 'Ron' so just call me Captain Ron for short and I will be your pilot for today. If you wish to talk to me, use the mics from your headsets. We are en route to the Metro and we will be cruising at an altitude of 10,000 feet. The flight is about one hour and forty five minutes. Expect some bumpy ride because as you can see, the weather here in Meribella is rainy and windy but on our way to the big city it will become fair and sunny just in time for us to land. Don't forget to put on your seatbelts at all times while we are flying. We are about to take off in a minute, so sit back, relax and enjoy the flight..."

As soon as the helicopter took off. Simah can't contain her happiness even if she can feel that her heart is  beating  so fast as she is quite an anxious first time flyer.