Geto the life saver

I woke up in a strange place, last time I was under Mr. Toji's table, my pussy still hurts damn his dick totally destroyed my pussy. I was laying in someone's bed and the place looked nothing familiar to me so what I was doing here?

The shower was running next to the room, I got a vase to hit the person who kidnapped me but when he got out of the shower.. Oh boy he was hot..

Wait wait

Wait wait.. SIR WHERE IS YOUR TOWEL-
He got up to me and smirked at me.
I started asking him questions why am I doing here, why he kidnapped me, etc.

"Let me introduce myself I am Geto, the guy who saved your life" He told me that last time he saw me I was with Toji and his office. Toji drugged me down after getting me from class to steal all my money and any information. Oh so that's what it was all about? I mean I knew that Toji is desperate for money but not that bad right? I guess I was wrong "well thank u for saving me I guess, but now let me get out of here" Geto grabbed me by my arm "u are just going to leave that's it?" He got closer to me I could feel his dick throbbing on my leg and it made me stop for a moment. I started touching his dick and feeling it into my body as he got hard. He took me by my neck and started kissing me, pushing me into bed and kissing me more. He took my panties off with his teeth while looking at me and spread my legs up. Lick lick lick~~ in~ out~ in~ ahh~ mmm... I started moaning from the pleasure he was giving, he was licking my pussy and touching my nipples as I was feeling more pleasure and getting wetter. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck. He tied my hands to bed and began to lick my nipples touching my whole body. I was so horny and whenever he stopped I begged and begged for him to keep going and fuck me hard. He took an ice cube from the glass of wine and putted it into his mouth kissing me and playing with it in my mouth. He spit it out and started sliding it on my body till he reached my pussy. I started touching his dick and just when he was about to fuck me..
MR. GOJO WHAT ARE U DOING HERE AND WHY ARE U NAKED??