Mr. Toji

Next class we had History the most boring subject. This teacher better make this subject fun and easy for us. But no he sat down on his computer gave us papers to do them on our own and sat on his computer telling us to do them alone and for any questions ask google, right how are we supposed to learn anything from that. Whatever.

I was sitting right beside Mr. Toji and instead of actually doing my work I was admiring his looks. His face was making strange actions as I was staring at him more and more and the chair was moving. I was confused what was he doing so I 'accidentally' drop my pencil and got under the table to see what he was doing.

And oh boy he was throbbing that dick so fast and I couldn't stop staring at it. Megumi was sitting next to me and being under the table for more then 5 minutes was suspicious to him. I got on doggy position under Mr. Toji's table and took his dick towards my pussy teasing him to fuck me. He closed all the lights in class put some movie on so nothing would be noticible and begin to fuck me under the table. The table was shaking and the noises were getting louder and louder that got Megumi distracted and getting down to see what's going on under the table. He saw his dad fucking me he got disgusted by it and left the classroom immediately. Toji kept fucking me under the table and cummed inside my pussy dripping all with cum. He took my virginity under the table which was the worst place to take it but yet so far by the hottest and the best man in the world.

I passed out under the table and I was dripping with cum. It felt so good his cum felt so good inside my pussy.