My truth.

Kao and Jenny are still huddled up close to each other in the dark fun house, too afraid to let go of each other.

The ambient sound of helicopters roaring in the sky outside is still echoing through the halls.

"I feel like I fail as a guardian angel..."

Kao says.

"Hoo? How come... Dear?"

"I was so scared, I couldn't go out there n' find Alfred... What do I do now..."

Kao finally lets out his tears as well.

Since today, he feels he can always be vulnerable with Jenny without feeling bad about it.

"My sweet friend... It's completely understandable that you'd get so scared you just... Hide. Please don't blame yourself..."

"Jenny... I'm... A guardian angel... Not just a humthro..."

Kao hides his face in Jenny's chest.

"He... He was finally happy again... Now I... I don't know what to do... I'm scared... Alfred... Everyone... They're gone off somewhere 'n... And I don't know what will happen... It's my fault... It's my fault..."

He has trouble talking as his crying is choking him up.

"It's not, dear... Even if you're a guardian angel... You're still a person... You can't safe everyone."

Jenny pets the ram who's now wailing loudly in their embrace.

The cat joins in on the crying, everything is just so overwhelming.

A chill air breezes through the fun house.

After a while, the two friends have stopped crying and are left clinging to each other, they are still too scared to really do anything else.

"Hey... I have an idea... Friend Kao..."

"... Yes?"

"...We could wait until they are all gone... Have Sunshine Land just to us two... We'll just be happy with one another... I think protecting each other and hiding wouldn't be hard if it's just the two of us... We'll have our happy Sunshine Land, just you and me..."

Trough their leftover tears, they form yet another crooked smile as they tell this.

"You're my one of my most precious friends, Kao."

Jenny pets trough Kao's curls again with a now clawed hand...

"I'm glad I mean so much to ya..."

Kao replies.

"You always have, from the moment you showed me your kindness with those flowers... I never had friends before I met you and the others..."

"I'm really happy I was able to give ye friends..."

The two go silent for a bit.

The clown remembers something again, looking at their friend, which triggers them to cough so loudly again.

"Jenny? Are ye ok?"

Kao is startled by their coughing!

"Hoo... I... I don't know..."

They continue to cough.

Kao harshly pats Jenny's back to help them with their coughing.

A big puddle of black mold flies out of Jenny's mouth to the floor as a result, but he can't see it because it's so dark here...

"Ah... Thanks... Friend... I'm okay now... Please don't worry, dear..."

"Yer welcome..."

Jenny gently places Kao out of their embrace, but are still leaning against him.