No, that never happened, silly!

It's late in the evening now, Kao is still up, playing games on his laptop.

He's online, playing this parkour-based game with several humthro's from Treelight.

This one guy keeps swearing and yelling at everyone trough his microphone.

It's Peter again, he often joins in on this game.

He happens to be a friend of Alfred's daughter, Shai.
He's not the calmest guy... And he really dislikes Alfred somehow.

The yelling gets to Kao a bit, which makes his worries sting even more.

Can't Peter go play something less competitive? Maybe a house-building simulator could calm that guy...

The ram sighs. He closes the game. He should change servers sometime, he figures. Maybe the nextdoor town, Sunshine Fields, has a more peaceful group of people to play with.

He can't get the worry about the weird amusement park or the clown out of his thoughts.

He also wonders if it's really been a dangerous place when it was still operating, it's getting to his morbid curiosity.

Maybe if he does some research on the amusement park, he could get some answers, some reassurance.

He types on the search bar:

"Sunshine Land amusement park Wikipedia"

As he presses enter, he gets bombarded with results of old articles of deaths, lawsuits and warnings not to enter, to his shock.

He enters the Wiki and reads all sorts of interesting things.

"Founded in 19XX by Thomas X.

This park based in Sunshine Fields, in the state of X, started out from a low budget. It used to be a small permanent carnival with a handful of games that the locals would visit for regular weekend recreation.

As the already scarce attendance began to rise just a bit when demands for rides came to fruition, the park became bigger.

However, from the start, there was reportedly no concern put into the safety and maintenance on the rides, which were built by an unverified company.

The rides became unsafe and unstable to operate after only a few years, but the park proceeded to keep operating while having avoided several lawsuits from the park's first victims..."

He scrolls a bit further.

"Even if the place isn't under any supervision, it's absolutely unsafe for urban exploring.
Buildings and rides have collapsed over the years, debris can be found in some places, causing the entire place to be considered a hazard.

Asbestos was never applied to the park's buildings. It's unknown if mold is present, steer clear from entering at all costs."

Concern fills Kao's core as he quickly scrolls down some more.

He sees some interesting text appear:

"Reports of unnatural occurrences."

"Huh?"

"Permanent fog rests inside the park's walls. It never left since the day it appeared.
It's reported to always be cold there.

Some humthro's who have dared enter the park have reported to feeling sudden feelings of dread, anxiety or nausea.

Some even reported to seeing or hearing things that weren't there, and allegedly, some kept having these experiences for days after having paid a visit.