Shaily

It's 4 a.m. in the morning. We are going to a field trip. By we I mean Me and Tyler as Archie and Millie decided to bail on the last minute. But it's okay, they have a lot going on.

After Julie's death, I have never seen the 'Happy Mille'. The Mill with whom I used to be friends with. But I don't blame her, if something would have happened to my mom then my life would have fallen apart too. And with having no dad I would have to beg people to adopt me.

Yes I have no Dad. My dad died when I was four due to cancer. Since then it have only been me and my mom. My mom had done everything to cover my dad's place and also play her role as my mom. She have done an amazing job.

She works at a small tech company which is doing okay and she have been making enough money for us. She have my whole future planned. Me going to Yale is her's dream more than mine. She acts a little extra sometimes but it's completely understandable at last it's my future, her only daughter, her only family.

Anyways I do not have to leave the house until 6:30 but I decided to wake up early so that I could study as much as possible. I need to work really hard this year to keep up with my grades in order to get into Yale. Yale is everything.

It's 6:45 and Tyler has not yet come to pick me up. He is usually the one who loves to be early. But he is late today.

Ding!

That's my phone. It's a text from Tyler

'Outside your house'. The text said

"Bye mom."

"Bye honey. Be safe."
I left my house and saw Tyler's Jaguar. He loves cars. Like madly.

"Hey, how are you late today aren't you excited for the trip?" I said as I wore my seatbelt. Something seems off about Ty, he is not all cheerful as he always is.

"Not feeling good." Ty replied. Ofcourse he is not feeling well. He eats too much of outside/junk food. I know that his mom is a doctor but that doesn't makes him untouchable from germs.

"You should stop eating junk food, you know?" I told Tyler.
He gave me a nod and started to drive us towards school from where we will leave for the field trip.

We have reached school. Our journey to school was quite. I tried to start conversations but Ty kept it short. Did I do something wrong?

"Everyone get on the bus and give your attendance to Mrs. Ross" Mr. Sheikh ordered.

Me and Ty headed towards the bus. "Hi! Ty let's sit together on the bus and probably make out. What say?" A girl asked Tyler with whom he did makeout on Archie's party but Tyler just ignored her words and hopped on the bus. I followed him. Arch and Tyler might be nice to me and Mill, well Archie is not nice to Mill but you know what I am saying, right? They are a dick for everyone else.

There were two columns in the bus. One side had three seats together and the other side had two. Me and Ty sat somewhere in the middle on the two seated column. Ty's mood was very upset and I had to know the reason why.

"Ty, what's wrong? You have been so silent since the morning. Is there something wrong?" I interrogated Tyler.

"It's nothing. I am just feeling a little sick." Tyler answered without even looking at me. He was lying. It's obvious.

"If you are angry with me just say it but don't act like this it makes me feel like shit. This attitude might work with others but not with me." I stood up from my seat to give Tyler some space that he clearly needed but then there was a strong grip around my wrist.
"Please don't go. It's not you. I am just having a bad day. Just be by my side. Please." Tyler begged. I haven't seen him like this since Julie's funeral. I remember how hard he cried that day. But what's the reason this time. I won't ask him more questions in this state but I need to know.