Tyler

I dropped Millie home and was on my way back to school. She have always remained upset after her mother's death but recently it have been too much, she fights with her dad too much. Her dad have been ignorant towards her after Julie's death but she let that go, recently she is getting too much angry at him maybe because she will be leaving for college next year and is scared that she will loose touch with her dad.

"Hey Tyler" a girl called me in a flirty voice I nodded my head towards her as a reply.

"Looking hot Tyler" Another girl tried to flirt with me but I ignored her.

I was heading towards my locker where I saw a bunch of girls gathered. First I thought they were trying to pull up some prank but when I got closer I saw Archie, he is my best friend. He is tall and handsome and girls are obsessed with him.

"Ladies if you will excuse me I need to attend my bestfriend there." Archie said pointing his eyebrows towards me.All the girls left.

"Why did you miss first period? If you were getting high somewhere you could have called me too.I would join you."Archie asked me in a mocking way.

"If I was getting high ofcourse I would have called you but I wasn't. We left for school pretty late and Millie wasn't feeling well so I dropped her to back to her house." I explained Archie the whole situation.

"Yeah I kind of figured that when she drank too much yesterday night.Is she okay?"Archie asked me in a concerning voice.

"I don't know. I will go to her house after school to make sure that she is fine. Anyways since when did you start worrying about her aren't you supposed to make a joke about her current situation?" Archie and Millie fights whenever they are together. They both just can't stand each other.

"I don't care. Nothing would make me happy than the news of her death but if anything happens to her you will get sad and if you get sad oh dear my whole life will get tedious but forget I ever asked." We are walking on our way to math class. Everyone found Archie funny and attractive but to me he was just lame. But he is a very good friend.

"Are you prepared for math test?"Archie asked

"Yup." I replied in a dull voice. I was worried about Millie. My whole mind was distracted.

"Hey Ty, you don't have to worry about Millie, she will be fine and you know she will get upset if she founds that you did bad on your math test because of her." Archie knew me too well. It didn't even took a minute for him to figure out what was going on my mind. I guess this is what happens when you are friends with someone since you were four.

"Hmmm." I didn't know what to say to him. But he knew how thankful I was for having him as a friend.I didn't need to tell him that because he already knows it.