2 | re-search

╭──────── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ────────╮

. ✩ 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 ᴘᴏᴠ: ✩ .

Dr. Glass informed Dr. Clef that he would be the one who would be searching through the files of D-classes and finding D-24680 file with their complete name, age, date of birth, and so on with the personal details. While Dr. Clef now focuses on what happened before D-24680 lost their memories and how they were somehow brought back from the dead. That's so much work for Dr. Clef but at least it got less with Dr. Glass's help.

Dr. Clef sat in his dimly lit office, surrounded by monitors and files. The air was heavy with tension as he dived into research, seeking answers to what happened before D-24680 lost their memories and was somehow brought back from the dead. But he has found nothing interesting except D-24680 getting assigned to clean and being a test subject to some scp to which they manage to get out alive with severe injury.

"Why do I even work here?" he pondered, his thoughts echoing in the quiet room. The weight of dealing with anomalies, each more impossible to understand than the last, bore down on him. However, some scp may be fun to him, especially if it involves killing the anomaly.

He sighed, feeling the burden of the unexplained events he constantly found himself trapped in. His head sank onto a pile of files, the cool surface providing a momentary break from the complexities that his work provides.

"I thought finding the answers to this D-class situation would be easy..." The search brings nothing to an end, leaving Dr. Clef is frustrated and questioning the very nature of his work.

Dr. Clef furrowed his brow as he searched for the death date and time of D-24680 but found nothing. It struck him as odd because he distinctly remembered being assigned to that day to label the status of the D-class. However, the records revealed nothing. As if some anomaly tries to get rid of D-24680 out of its existence.

Faced with this mysterious gap in documentation, Dr. Clef sighed and began the painstaking task of searching through every time and date, carefully combing through each event linked with that fateful day.

The soft glow of the monitors cast an ethereal light on his expressionless face. An unmistakable air of frustration lingered in the dimly lit room.

Boredom hung heavy in the air as Dr. Clef navigated through the relentless sea of research. Each scroll through the latest reports felt monotonous, lacking the excitement he craved. Oh, how he longed to break the routine with a bit of chaos. He so wishes he could do some killing even if it's just one scp or d-class. But noooo, he must do his part of work. However, a devious thought lingered, perhaps a little anomaly interaction or killing could be his 'little break'.