chapter 7: D£è@m

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

( Dream )
ווווווווווווווווווו

[ Y/n ]- your name

[ L/n ]- last name

[ A/n ]- author note

Pov- point of view

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Previously

"The part where you guess, didn't really happened." Trying to correct some of what Dr. Bright just said. "Then what happened?" Dr. Bright ask. "Well. . . Scp-049 walk toward me and I thought I will be dead but no he just left the room without touching me. . ." I explain to Dr. Bright on what really happened. "I see. . ." Dr. Bright said. "We can run some test on you but for now, you can rest in your cell later because scp-682 is still out there" Dr. Clef said.

• • •

[ Y/n ] pov:

Who ever in the room waiting for the announcement, until one can be heard. "Scp-683 have been recontain, you can now do your work," the announcement was cut off shortly after.

After the announcement, some of the scientist in the room left, and dr. Bright walk toward the MTF who is guarding the door and said something that made the MTF nod and walk up to me. "Come with me d-36270" The MTF said and I nod in response.

*Time skip brought to you by my WiFi is broken again*

The MTF guild me to my cell and once we arrive, the MTF open the metal door and I walk in.

I walk toward the wooden bed and rest on it. "Maybe all of these is just a dream. . ." I thought while resting my body on the uncomfortable mattress. After awhile I begin to fall asleep.

( Your dream ) [ y/n ] pov:

I fluttered my eyes open to see a very long road.

I follow the road to see on what's on the end, until I saw a man sitting on a bench. "Hello?" I said, making sure the man know I'm here.

The man turn his head to face me and he smile. "hello there [ y/n ] [ L/n]," the man said who is wearing a cold war-era business suit. "Who are you?" I ask him. "The scp foundation call me scp-990 or dream man but I rather to be called Richard," he introduce him self and smile at me. "Nice to meet you, scp-990/richard," I said and smile. "So I'm dreaming about this scp. Cool," I thought. "Please take a sit [ y/n ]," he said while he move to the other side of the bench.

After I sat down scp-990/richard said something. "Can i ask you a question [ y/n ]?" He ask and I nod in response. "What are you?" He question me and I give him a puzzle look.

"A human?" I replied to his question, not really understand on what he just said. "I know that [ y/n ], is just that, I can't see on what will happened next on your life but I know that alot of scp, scientist and MTF have this strange feeling, even me. . ." He explains on what he really mean.

I stay quiet not really sure on what to replied. I look into the distance and see stars in the sky and asteroid slowly falling. "I know I'm supposed to give a message but. . . I have to ask you this question because we have this strange feeling, once you woke up from your unconscious and your acting, not your self and this strange feeling start up. . ." He said and I look at him, he just look into the sky. "How do you describe this strange feeling?" I ask him, and he didn't respond.

For awhile we are just watching the stars in the sky and asteroid slowly falling, there's not even a sound, only peace, until he spoke. "Well. . . I have a feeling its you the one who made us. . ." He said while looking at the stars. "What?" I said and raise an eyebrow. "I'm not really sure but-" before he can say anything, I wake up.

Scp-990 pov:

Before I can finish my sentence she/he/they is gone. . . "This shouldn't happened. . . She/he/they is to wake up about 1 hour later. . ." I thought and get back to my work.

"I should get back to work or something bad will happened to me like if I try to know on why we have this strange feeling. . . But still, why can't I see on what will happen to her/him/them. . ." I thought and continue my work.

[ Y/n ] pov:

I slowly widen my eyes to see a familiar celling. "Great, I thought all of these is a dream, oh, well time to get back to acting," I thought and heard my cell door open.

"Good morning d-36270" the MTF said who is holding a food tray. "Here is your food," the MTF said and handed me the food tray, the food is a piece of bread and an apple and water. The MTF left the room to let me finish my food in peace.

After I eat all of the food and water that the MTF give me, the MTF enter my cell again to check if I was finish. "You can rest for 10mins before your test start," the MTF said and left before I can replied.

I sat on my bed and stare at the ground waiting for my next test or like scp test or something, until I heard a creaking sound. I slowly look up to see unknown scientist with MTF. "Follow me [ y/n ]," unknown scientist said and I follow them and we walk past the light containment zone.

Guess on what scp, you will meet or they will do on you

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Scp-990 : dream man

Scp-049 : Bird Man/The Plague Doctor

Dr. Bright : The Rule Breaker

•---------------------------------------------------------•

What scp do you want to meet next? (pls don't suggest any doctor because you will meet some of the doctor along the way)

Request to meet scp-990 is by lumie1234t

ווווווווווווווווווו