chapter 12: W€ wî}[ m£€¥ @gãîñ

(please don't skip "!PLEASE READ!")

We will meet again
ווווווווווווווווווו
Previously. . .
[ Y/n ] pov:

The big door slowly opens and I spot the big old lizard. "Did she/he/they really made a big robot or did she/he/they just use a thing that you can see but you can't touch it or something like that" I thought. "Step in scp-#### dr. King said and I stepped in.

• • •

[ Y/n ] pov:

As I step in the gigantic room with a big old dinosaur who can't die because he has protection 4 armour and the foundation didn't even think of taking the armor off. "Geez I didn't expect that this dinosaur is bigger than what I imagine" I thought while the lizard slowly woke up from his nap.

His head then turns around to face me and meanwhile, I made the smartest idea that probably dr. Bright have already done and the pretend o5 are going to be mad at me for doing my smartest plan.

"What if I can ride this robot dinosaur? Will it be acting like a horse or will they just stop doing these pranks or shows or something and then I go back to my lovely home. Let's find out, hehehe" I thought to myself as if I made the smartest decision.

SCP-682 pov:

As I turn my head to face whoever interrupts my nap, I spot a disgusting mortal. "What is this stupid mortal doing here, is this one of those stupid killing attempts because I can feel that this mortal is an scp but is wearing those disgusting d-class clothes" I thought while the disgusting mortal smirks as if she/he just kill me without any effort.

"What do you want human" I said while the acid slowly drained. The mortal didn't reply but she/he just smirk. "What is this mortal thinking?? And why the f*ck I'm feeling this stranger feeling that the mortal is from another universe which has the power to destroy me. Wait the mortal can destroy me?? Or I'm just overthinking" I thought to myself and plan on asking the mortal.

"What are you?"

I ask the mortal. The mortal didn't reply so I asked the mortal again but with a growling voice, that can make the human scared of me and run off, "WHAT ARE YOU" I ask the mortal again But he/she just pretended to be scared of me, but how can i know that the mortal is pretending? Because the face or action of this mortal, looks so fake it's like she/he didn't even try.

I plan on attacking her/him but before I could do it the mortal jumped on my back as if I was a f*cking horse and tried to ride on my back while I tried to shack the mortal off my back but failed.

Meanwhile in the observer room
( author pov )

Some scientists in the observer room are taking notes on what [ y/n ] and SCP-682 did, and yes dr. King isn't the only one who is observing [ y/n ] because some of them just randomly decide to watch the 'show' and some of them are just late.

Who are in the room?

Well there's dr. King of course, one unknown scientist and dr. Bright the one who decided to go and watch the 'show'. The unknown scientist is the one who is late because she thought that there was a lot of time and made coffee within those times.

Anyway let's get back to the story.

As they thought that SCP-682 is going to kill [ y/n ] but they didn't expect that [ y/n ] is going to try and ride SCP-682.

Wondering what they said or did? Let me show you or i should say let me write it to you.

"SCP-682 IS GOING TO AT-" the unknown scientist was about to continue and called a guard but was interrupted by her being speechless because she didn't expect [ y/n ] to get on SCP-682 back and ride him like a pony.

Dr. King and the unknown scientist then take notes on what just happened, meanwhile dr. Bright look impressed that [ y/n ] managed to get on SCP-682 back for 10 or so minutes, and while he can only get on SCP-682 back for a short period of time.

Isn't dr. Bright supposed to be working on the paperwork?

Well, yes he is supposed to be working on it but he is on his break and begged the o5 to let him watch the cross test with SCP-#### and SCP-682, but on one condition. He isn't allowed to watch the new movie of stranger things.

"Wow SCP-#### managed to get on top of scp-682!" the unknown scientist said while writing it down. "we should stop this cross test before SCP-#### gets eaten by SCP-682" dr king said and called in a guard to aim a tranquilizer( those sleeping meds ) to scp-682.

SCP-682 pov:

I tried and tried to shack the disgusting mortal off me but I always failed. i then felt a sharp object poking me and suddenly felt sleepy, but before i closed my eyes, I said my words to the mortal, "we will meet again" i said and dozed off to sleep.

[ Y/n ] pov:

"We will meet again" SCP-682 said and then fully stop working but I just ignore what he said. "Their no fun" I said while getting off SCP-682. "SCP-#### pls leave the room" someone said and I followed what they said.

I'm now back at the room where dr. King guide me and waited for the new instructions. Minutes later someone arrived at the room i was in and said I should follow him and I did.

•---------------------------------------------------------•
Character in this chapter!
SCP-682 aka hard to destroy reptile or a big old dinosaur

[ Y/n ] aka you of course

Dr. King aka the guy who has lots of apple seeds but can't stop spawning them

Dr. Bright aka the guy who has lots of rules

Unknown scientist
•---------------------------------------------------------•
[ A/n ] : greetings my fellow readers, I'm very sorry for not updating much because you already know but for those who didn't read it, I have school and I must focus on it but at the same time I want to continue this book so that my writing skill will improve.
ווווווווווווווווווו