morning after

pt 13
morning after
Evies pov

I hear snoring and then i snap my eyes open and they wander. I see a giant hand holding me in place while i have a heater stuck to me at the hip. "ari youre burning me up" i say and he just groans. i try to break out of his arms but hes just not letting me leave. i turn around so im facing him and im a couple inches away from him still stuck in his arms. i gaze at him admiring his pursed lips that look to plump and pouted, i look at his star shower freckles displayed on his face from this summer that are starting to fade. i admire his long fanned eye lashes and i kiss his eyelids.

"baby you are so beautiful" i said " what? me?" he said half asleep. "yes you, you're beautiful" i say back to him. i give him a kiss on his cheek as he peeks one eye open. "how am i beautiful?" he asks "well you have these plump lips that i just wanna keep kissing, you have gorgeous eyelashes, gorgeous eyes i get lost in them, youre so funny i cant believe what comes outta your mouth sometimes and that makes your personality beautiful , uh you tickle me even tho i hate it its okay with you and you laugh with those sharp pearly teeth , youre a big cuddly teddy bear for me and you smell so good, you call me such adorable pet names and your face gets ted when i use one on you and you are probably the most (air quotes) swaggy dude ive met you just walk with this knowledge that your fits are unbeatable and that you know you look sexy. " i explain. " wow Evie i love you i can't believe you think that about me" ari says "how could i not, im inlove" i say.

Ari gives me a fat smooch on my cheek and rolls me over and spanks my ass. "mm baby" i moan and he smacks my ass again. "you're beautiful" ari says. "oh shut it" i say and i roll over. "you really are so gorgeous" he says. "thank you" i say to him. i lick his nose and he starts hysterically laughing. "whats so funny?" i ask. "baby you just licked me" he says gasping for air. "yeah so?" i ask. he throws me over his shoulder and dragged me down stairs. "i wanna do my nails" i say. "you mean get them done?" Ari says. "no i can do them" i respond back. "you can actually do that?" he asks"yeah you can" i respond kissing him. " i can put your initial on my nails" i said. "omg thats so cool baby" he set me down on one of the comfy chairs at the kitchen island and kissed me on my cheek. "do you have all your stuff to do your nails?" ari asked. "its all at home including my nail desk" i respond "YOU HAVE A DESK TOO THATS COOL"  he exclaimed. "eh maybe we can go another day" i said i dont really want to leave today. "ari?" i asked. "yes princess?" he replied "how are you this rich to afford all this?" i asked because i had no clue what he did. "im not ready to tell you yet" he responded. oh. "oh okay" i replied. i got off the stool and went to the bathroom. why cant he tell me?? i guess it might be too soon. i went into the shower and washed my body and hair when plugged the tub so i could take a bath.

Aris pov:

fuck i cant tell her i don't want her to thunk differently of me. where did she go. i walk to my room and hear the shower on. i open she bathroom door and i see a silhouette of my beautiful evie. she hears the door close. "ari?" evie says. "yes my love" i respond "you scared me" she says while she turns the shower off and grabs her towel to dry herself off. "do you want to go out with the guys today i kinda want wings or something?" i ask "yes i would love to go with yall just let me get dressed first" she looks up at me. "are you gonna go?" she asks "oh do you want me to?" i ask "no i just didnt know if you were staying in here with me" she said. she walks out the bathroom and goes into her bag she brought and picks out this outfit.

time skip

time skip.
same pov

"yo scott" i say. "yeah bro" he responds. "do yall wanna go like get wings?" i announce to everyone. "yeah we wanna go" max n meth say. we all get ready and i put on this outfit. 

"what car we taking?" scott asks me " uh probably the blacked out one cause everyone knows my mercedes" i said "ohh gotcha" scott said and went to go get the keys

"what car we taking?" scott asks me " uh probably the blacked out one cause everyone knows my mercedes" i said "ohh gotcha" scott said and went to go get the keys. i walked to my room because evies in there putting earrings on. "hey baby" she greets me "hi mama" i say as i stand behind her in the mirror and wrap my arms around her.  "i like this" she said. "what?" i ask. "i like you holding me" she replies "oh i like it to i like it alot" i say as i kiss her neck. "baby i cant kiss you i have lipstick on" she pouts "i dont care about a lipstick stain especially if it's yours" i smile. she kisses me straight on my cheek so everyone can see her kiss mark. "lets go downstairs my love to the car" i say. "oh okay lemme turn the light off" she says as she is turning the light off. "lets go" she says as she grabs my hand. we walk downstairs and outside and max is leaning against the car smoking his juul with a cigarette in his hand. "lets go max" i say as i hop into the car with evie. he hops into tbe car and compliments evie "oo slay evie" he says in a girly voice. "thanks max queen" evie responds. we drive to this bar with the best wings in louisiana. we go inside and go to our table since we had a reservation. the server has lowkey been really touchy with me and i can tell evie sees it i just hope she leaves me alone before i have to tell her anything. "hey baby can i get you anything else?" our server asks me. "oh no but my fiancé wants a refill of her water could you get that please" i say. i know evie heard that everyone at the table heard that and is now looking at me. "o-oh sure" our server stuttered and walked away from our table. " fiancé?" max leans and says in my ear while showing me his ring finger. scott makes a paper towel bouquet and a veil and starts crying and evies talking with meth about djing. i ordered honey habanero and Louisiana rub 0 pc wings with fries, scott ordered plain and bbq 20 with fries no sauce, max ordered a chicken sandwich and loaded fries, meth ordered 20 pc honey hot and chipotle with fries and evie ordered cajun 6 pc and fries and a strawberry lemonade. she also got two tenders one in hot honey and one Louisiana rub and everyone got ranch. except scott. evies slamming that food i love when she eats. shes so focused and inlove almost with her food. we all finish out food and i go pay the check with evie. we pay and we leave to go drop max, meth and Scott off at the studio in the city while me and evie go shopping.