lips

Evies pov

"wow this is really good right now" i say. ive never really has wendys but wow this hits the spot right now. "yeah it's probably cs we smoked. thats what i like about smoking" ari says. what does he mean by that. we're almost done with our food. i have half my burger and he has a couple nuggets left. "the nuggets are really good i havent had those in forever" i say.

"yeah im kinda stuffed right now tho. you can have em" he says. "no its okay ari im pretty full too" i respond. he picked up his phone and started doing something on it. i think its a good time to go get some of my really good shit and roll one up for the night. i walk to my room and while i walk away i feel eyes but thats okay.

i get to my room and i think im going to change into something more comfortable. i find a nice little pj set. the shorts are pretty cute and i love the top. i walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth since i just ate and if we kiss i dont want my breath to smell and for me to taste like wendys. i wash my face also and do my skin care since its already pretty late. i get my stuff to roll up and walk to were ari is and hes looking at the pictures on my walls. specifically my baby pictures.

i stand there knowing that he will turn around in a second. "oh hey Evie" he says "hey ari" i say smiling. he walks over to me and i turn and walk to my couch so i can put my stuff down so i can start rolling up. he sits down next to me. "what rillos do you want" i ask ari. "uh im not picky as long as its preferably backwoods" he says "oh of course" i respond. i pull out a honey berry pack and open it. i pull out my jar and get some buds out. i break them down and feel ari watching me i choose to ignore it.

i start breaking into the wood. i stuff the backwood and start to seal it. i see ari starting at my lips when i bring the rillo up to my mouth. i decided to play into it a bit. i lick the blunt and lick side to side and seal it with my lips and he is staring and i kinda think hes about to start drooling. he probably doesn't even notice hes so into the moment. i decide to play with him a bit. i stand up and kneel down infront of him showing him my cleavage since my pj top is revealing and i stick the blunt in between his lips. i stick my hand up and light the wood for him. "h-hey Evie" he blurts out. "hey baby" i say looking up at him with doey eyes "oh my god Evie" he says while he tips his head back. "baby?" i ask "yes" he responds. "can you shotgun me" i ask "yes maam" ari said while looking at my lips