car ride

just a quick thing i wanted to clarify but "ari" is 33 in this so lowkey dilf vibes ok byee!! also these next chapters are going to be both povs but at different times but ill tell yall when it starts and ends😝
(ps you can imagine Evie as whoever you would like i kinda didnt put any details to her appearance so she can be anyone)
aris pov

"bro she said i can come over to take her on a drive" i said to scott "bro your acting like youve never talked to a girl since like before you were sober" scott said. i just stared at him because thats kinda what i have done. "bro no way" scott said. "aint no way oddy" he followed up with "so what do i even start with" i questioned "about Evie or your lack or communication with girls" he asked "with Evie". "so you pull up to her house and- wait are you strictly taking her on a drive"? he asked. "yeah and we're probably gonna smoke a bit" i responded "oh well scratch the idea i had, okay so you pull up and go up to her door and knock and then you ask her if her nights been alright or that she looks cute if you're tryna be a little more bold ya know.

"okay bye scott" i called out leaving his house. i hopped into my car and started to head down his drive way. Evie called me while i was driving over the bridge "hi ari i just got done with my bath" she said her saying that was so cute to me "okay Evie im heading there right now ill be there in um like five minutes" i said "oh okay ill be waiting ari, see you soon and be safe" she said "okay bye Evie" i said "bye ari". i hung up "god damn shes the cutest thing ever" i say to myself. i park in front of her cute little home and i call her " hey evie im here" i say "oh okay let me just get my bag" she says "bye evie" i say "bye ari see you in like three seconds" she hung up and sure enough after three seconds she pops out of her home and waves at me and then turns to lock her door.

im leaned against my car with the door open for her since i wanted to treat her as best as i possibly could i mean how could you not. Evie has on comfortable looking sweatpants on and a little tank top. she's carrying a small sweater and her bag and in her other hand shes holding her phone and a blunt. "wow you sure can hold alot of things" i have never seen any guy do that my mom does it and sister maybe its just a girl thing i think to myself "oh yeah i think its a girl thing" she literally read my mind. she hops in the car and i walk around to my side and start the car. "

i rolled down the windows just a tiny bit so Evie wouldnt hotbox my car (not that i didnt want her too but i wanted it to be relaxing). i look over and see the wind blowing through Evies hair and she looks so wonderful. Evie catches me staring and giggles at me a little and hand me a blunt that she rolled while she was still home. "it feels nice with the wind blowing, it's relaxing" she said "yeah thats kinda what i was trying to accomplish" i say with a little but of a laugh. how does she know like everything i think of.

"hey ari do you think we can park somewhere and just sit here and talk"? she asks "oh of course we can where do you wanna go like a empty lot of like a more lit place of like in the middle"? i ask since maybe she gets how i think i can't explain it. "maybe in the middle like a walmart parking lot but like the back of it but not too far back you know"? she said. "yeah i get what you mean" we drive to walmart and find a spot with shade. "here ari" she passes the blunt back to me. "you can have the rest im gonna roll another one". "okay do you wanna listen to some music"? i ask her. "oh yeah just play whatever im not picky" she said. "okay" i say and i play something that she might like.

"ou fall out boy nice" she said to my surprise. "wow you're probably my favorite person right now" i told her. "how so"? she asks. "because you share alot of the more different interests that i have. not alot of people i know do" i said. "oh well whats some more things you like i wanna see if we share more" she asked me "um i like from first to last um i like smoking obviously. i dont believe in god i kind of believe in some sort of satanic thing but idk and i like tattoos. i also like conspiracy theories and i have alot of guns." i said "so youre basically like the coolest person on this planet" she said taking a hit of her roach i passed back to her. "so whats your interests" i ask. "i basically like everything you like but i like to do nails and i like making things" she responded. "what things"? i ask "like candles and like jewelry and like art really anything crafty" she said "you can make jewelry and all of that"? i said "yeah" she said "wow thats really cool Evie" i said.

"mhm" she said while gathering her things to roll up again. i wanted to just watch this time. she pulled out some backwoods and a little pink jar and to my surprise she didnt use a grinder. she also pulled out some strawberry white owls. omg she has me geeking. she started breaking the bud down and it smelt so good she has some good shit. she started to roll and she did it so fast like one in under a minute she only took maybe five minutes for the whole rolling and breaking bud down process. "you roll so fast and they look amazing" i said picking one up and looking at it. "oh yeah thats all i really do when i get home so i learned how to be fast" she said as she looked at me. "here" she put the blunt that was in my hands and plucked it into my mouth and pulled her little pink strawberry lighter. i made a mental note that she likes strawberries. she lit the blunt that was sitting in between my lips and then lit her own. she reached up at turned the music up a little. "i love this song" she said.

"i like this song its so calming" i said and looked over at her. she was already looking at me. "wanna do something cool"? she asked me "yeah sure" i said "close your eyes" she told me. i obliged and closed my eyes. i heard her take a drag off the blunt and then i felt her come closer and then i felt her lips on mine and she blew the smoke into my mouth and i took it and she pulled away. that was amazing. i opened my eyes and i looked at her and all she did was giggle. she was still close to me so i leaned in and so did she. our lips met and i melted into her. her hands came up to my face and slowly down to my neck while she started kissing my cheek while going down slowly. she kissed my across my jaw then down to my neck "oh Evie" i said. i reached down to the side of my seat and pushed my seat back so she would have enough room to sit on my lap. i pulled her onto my lap and she put the blunt into the ash tray on my dash board and proceeded to kiss my neck. Evie started licking my neck as well as kissing it and god it felt so nice.