Prologue

Third pov

In the Russo's family mansion, everyone is peacefully asleep except one person: Isabella D'mitri Russo. She had been waiting nervously for her husband to come back from his mission/work. She has been very sick these couple of days. All her sons were worried about her and tried to help her as much as possible. She had decided a few hours ago and decided to take a pregnancy test, she was very nervous. She and her husband have been wanting a girl since forever. As she flips the test she find the words PREGNANT, she starts crying. Lastly she composes her self and decides to prepare a surprise for her husband.  Isabella decided to surprise Francesco by putting random baby items around the house. Then when he opens a certain drawer he would find the test and a short with  "Daddy's newest teammate coming soon!" As the clock ticked closer to Francesco's expected arrival, Isabella's heart raced with anticipation. The quiet mansion stirred to life as footsteps echoed down the hallway. Francesco's tired eyes widened in surprise as he stumbled upon the scattered baby items. Bella asks him to open the drawer trying to hide her tears. As he opens it he gets shocked and his eyes widen with emotion. They go and embrace each other. The sleep with excitement and anticipation of what to come

 *Time skip*

Today is the day Isabella and Francesco tell their sons about their pregnancy.

" Kids I want you all here right now, its a family meeting" ,said Francesco

Isabella was very excited, she felt like this pregnancy was different from all the others. Maybe just maybe they would be able to welcome a princess into their lives. Suddenly loud footsteps came in front of them. 

" Mom are you okay, should I get my equipments?" I'm so stupid i should have checked on you sooner wai-" Elijah was cut of by his Mom, " Don't worry honey i am perfectly fine"

"Now about the meeting ",Francesco sais  Alessandro cut him off again "I am ready to defend my siblings for what they did, I know they didn't mean it" " What do you mean, what did they do", replies Francesco. "  "AHH nothing they did nothing i coudn't take care of!" , he replied while scratching his neck nervously Francesco decided to drop the subject for now. " Ugh can you guys hurry now, I have a million places I could be in" , sais Luca  " Luca watch your tone, now i want everyone to grab a box with their names on it. Then open it when i say so" , ordered Isabella

They each grabbed one box, "open" all of them opened. Inside were baby shirts with the sentence " promoted to big brother of  1-9" if he was a big brother of five for example now he is for 6. 

All kind of sentences were thrown

" SLAYYY QUEEN"

" OMG YOUR PREGNANT"

"Party time"

"YESSS ANOTHER PERSON TO ADD IN THE PRANK WARS"

" Ehh okay, another child"

" cool anything else"

" congratulations"

" im going to teach him/her all kind of sports"

" WE ARE SO SPOILING THAT BABY SO DAMN MUCH!"

After all of that was over, The family decided on thinking for baby names,  booking doctor appointment , and buying all the new stuff for the baby ,etc 

Two months flew by in a whirlwind of excitement and preparation. Isabella's pregnancy never failed to amuse everyone in the house, her cravings were crazy. Let's not forget about how scary she had gotten. She couldn't get enough of spicy foods, sending Francesco on midnight runs for hot sauce and jalapeños. The boys found it hilarious, and they'd often join in, daring each other to try the spiciest dishes their mom would eat. As for the baby's room, it became a family project. Everyone had their jobs they had to finish in time. Each one of their brothers added their own little detail in the room. For example Leonardo bought a small guitar and violin to teach his sorella. Xavier and Lorenzo took charge of assembling the furniture, turning it into a competition to see who could do it faster (Lorenzo won by fifteen minutes, much to Xavier's dismay). Francesco and his kids went on an unlimited shopping spree for their baby. They bought all kinds of stuff (behind Isabella's back so she doesn't fry them alive) like real life small cars, furniture ( crib, blankets, couches, car seat, a desk ,and chairs). They promised themselves they will buy the whole store once they got to know the gender of the baby. ( richness at its finest🤑, were the rich man at? ) Her "nesting phase" was a sight to behold—organizing, cleaning, and rearranging everything in sight. The brothers joked that the entire house would be spotless by the time the baby arrived, thanks to her unstoppable energy. ( more like thanks to her scariness that nobody can stop her)

 " Mom stop cleaning, I have been beginning you to stop for hours. Its not healthy for you or the baby" , said Elijah

 " Elijah will you shut up for me, yea okay. Do you want the baby to enter this world with the house a mess because of your ugly asses?!!" , replied Isabella " 

"No mama but-" One look from his mother shut him up for good. 

" Woudn't want your ass to be whooped now do we? " , joked Xavier 

"HAHAHAHAH an asseless Elijah that would be a sight to see. How much would you charge for ?", continued Luca.

 Elijah pouted saying, " Hmph its not funny, she has become so scarry even dad can't handle her".

 Isabella would sit with the brothers, devouring popcorn while calmly predicting each scare before it happened. But once she didn't warn them and this happened..... " Mom stoppp spoiling the scary parts, please" , said Xander " Fine, your loss", replied Isabella. Just when the killer was about to kill his next victim after so much suspense, the brothers, huddled together in anticipation, were on the edge of their seats. 

Suddenly, Francesco burst into the room, flicking on the lights with dramatic flair. "What's all this noise about?" he exclaimed, not expecting the sight that greeted him—a chorus of startled yelps and ear piercing screams.

Xavier and Luca, who were particularly engrossed in the movie, started screaming and hugging each other " W'ERE GONNA DIE, WE ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE. PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US, THE KILLE HAS COME TO GET US."

  Leonardo, always the cool and collected one, actually found himself startled, his hand flying to his chest in shock. Even Elijah, who had seen his fair share of medical emergencies, jumped in surprise.

Isabella burst into laughter, she was laughing so hard tears started flowing from her eyes. "Francesco! You scared them more than the movie. STOPP I CAN'T ANYMORE! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE FROM LAUGHTER" ,she said holding her stomach while wheezing  on the floor trying to catch her breath amidst the laughter echoing through the room.  

( if i were her i would make it a plan and record everything and hold it against them until they die, even better  show it to their girlfriends and embarrass them😈 .)

Francesco, caught off guard by their reactions, couldn't help but join in the amusement. "Sorry, sorry!" he apologized between chuckles, realising the effect of his sudden intrusion.

Btw most probably the gender reveal will be in the next chapter so... which pov do you guys want it in? Any brother ( which one) , the father,  third pov ,etc. You guys and I can decide together.