Characters

Emily Rosalia Russo  (rosalia=rose shorter version)

- You will see her in many ages. This story will focus on her as a toddler, but you never know maybe I will end the book as her being a teenager. I will include the age for each timing.

- Sassy and can be sarcastic but is extremely sweet , kind ,and caring. A very energetic child. Can blurt out any thoughts without even realising it ( even the weirdest ones) . Loves her family very much

- loves nature ( beach, forest ,etc) and any small gestures of affection or love. Isn't a spoiled brat ( a lot of people mistaken her for one).

- Very allergic to nuts (pistachios, almonds, peanuts ,etc) - Also allergic to cold surfaces. She can touch cold surfaces but in limited amount of time. Her skin reacts to how long she has been touching the surface, It can be as small as skin irritation ( becomes red and itchy)  or it can risk a shock and low blood pressure. Don't worry she will be able to eat ice cream just with a bit of precautions. 

- Her family don't know she has any allergies, so that will be interesting

- NEVER interfere with her food, has an obsession with strawberries (any berries in general)

- The only girl in generations, has grey eyes and silky dirty blonde hair. When she is in the sun her eye color changes into a light shade of blue. ( The only person that inherited grey eyes from her grandfather and father, all of them have green, blue, and hazel eyes)

Nicknames: Em- Emi- mily- lyly-ly

- Has nicknames for everyone in the family. ( she is everyone's favorite)

- Daddy's girl, all her brothers are mommy's boys (they all love each other of course)

- She is half italian half ( dad's side)  half russian (mom's side)

- Italian and Russian mafia princess

( feel free to imagine how her family looks like)

Francesco Alberto Russo

38

Father- Daddy- Dad ( to his kids)

Fran-cesco ( to others)

- extremely happy its a girl ( as i said she is daddy's girl)

-Mafia don of the italian mafia ( will be ex don after his oldest takes over)

- business man

- everyone fears his name and his presence terrifies people

- cold and has a blank face towards everyone except his family 

- has a soft spot only for his princess