《80》

It was autumn, and the Poyang Ghost Market ended in November. Xi Jia began to help Ye Jingzhi clean the house.

Master Ye was too frugal. Although the entire old residential building was owned by Wu Xiang Mountain, the only room that could really be occupied was the one where Ye Jingzhi and Xi Jia often lived. The other rooms were filled with all kinds of books and magic treasures.

  Autumn is here, it's time to dry your books.

Gina has never seen so many books. Brother Jia didn't like to study when he was in college. He had never been to the school library, and the city library didn't even know where the door opened. He couldn't compare Phaseless Mountain's library to a regular library, but compared to his junior high school library, Phaseless Mountain had a full three-story library, and after entering each room, he even used magic to expand the space. The absolute scale was shocking.

For more than 400 years, Wuxiang Mountain has a deep reservoir and a lot of accumulation.If you want to put so many books in the sun, you need a lot of space.

Poyang County does not have such a large square for two people to print books, and it is impossible for two people to print books in public. Early in the morning, Ye Jingzhi walked downstairs and took out the Formless Green Li. Eighteen bronze dice told rotation in the air, the leaf mirror point on one of them, in an instant, the noisy community quiet down. Xi Jia saw a ripple-like barrier slowly spreading out. He reached out his hand and touched the barrier with his fingers, creating water ripples.

The barrier rapidly expanded outward, and the transparent barrier passed through the trees and buildings of the community and extended beyond Xi Jia's line of sight.

  He looked at Ye Jingzhi, who nodded at him.

Xi Jia took a step forward, and his vision opened up. A wide square appeared in front of Xi Jia. The sun shone on the square and it was as warm as spring.

Ye Jingzhi also walked into the enchantment and said,"There are eighteen sides of the Formless Green Li, and each side has a different function. The founder can use all eighteen sides." According to Master, in the history of Mount Wu Xiang, the greatest number of Ancestral Masters could open seventeen faces. My current strength is not enough. I can only open thirteen sides at most."

Xi Jia looked at the small bronze die in shock, and Phaseless Qingli waved it proudly.

  …This really didn't have the bearing of a peerless magic treasure!

He said,"It's okay, how many years have you been practicing?" Jing Zhi, perhaps you can be like that founder in the future and open all eighteen sides of Formless Qingli." He paused for a moment, then thought,"Oh right, what's the last side of Phaseless Qingli?"

It was widely acknowledged in the Mystical world that King Yama Ye would never rely on Formless Qingli to catch ghosts under normal circumstances. He could catch ghosts with just a casual move. If he encountered someone stronger, King of Hell Ye might take out the Phaseless Qingli from his Universe Bag and smash it like a brick. A little more ghosts, such as Qin Sanshi and Ying Ziying, needed to truly activate the Formless Green Li.

  Xi Jia had seen Ye Jingzhi open the five sides of the Formless Green Li before.

One side could directly pull out a sharp sword and destroy everything; the other side could set up a barrier to intercept evil spirits…Some of the other sides had strange effects, such as summoning the zither. Ye Jingzhi used this zither to play the " Si Hua Nian ", allowing Old Ghost to see Xi Jia's old school belle classmate.

However, Ye Jingzhi didn't know what the last side was: "Master never said that."

Xi Jia was surprised and said,"Even the Phaseless Mountain itself doesn't know what the final side of the Phaseless Qingli is?"