《72》

The clock on the living room wall ticked past, and the last rays of sunset sank into the earth outside the window.

Xi Jia raised his head and asked for a kiss legitimately, looking fearless. On the contrary, Ye Jingzhi's cheeks gradually turned red under his gaze. She was at a loss and did not even know where to put her hands.

However, the more he looked at her shy appearance, the more Brother Jia sighed in his heart: National treasures are national treasures. The effect of this illusion is amazing!

Xi Jia knew that it was an illusion, but he felt very close to Ye Jingzhi when he saw him hesitating. If it was really Master Ye, it would definitely be the same reaction as now: I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do, and in the end, I would only say softly…

  "Jiajia…"

Xi Jia's lips curled up, and the smile in his eyes grew wider. His eyes slid down involuntarily. The Dionysian Illusory Realm would reveal what everyone yearned for the most. It turned out that deep down in his heart, he yearned for Ye Jingzhi.

Xi Jia had seen Ye Jingzhi's figure before. He always knew that Master Ye had a good figure. He was not muscular, but tall and thin. But now, as if he had just taken a shower, the moist water droplets slid down the curves of his plump and smooth muscles. His moist hair condensed into bunches, and the crystal water droplets dripped down from above and hit his chest.

  Xi Jia's eyes widened and he couldn't help but swallow.

"Jiajia!" Ye Jingzhi blushed. He didn't understand why his wife had to look at him with such eyes…his chest, but Xi Jia looked at him like this, and his whole person was not good. He felt a little hot inexplicably.

  Did he have a spell?

When he heard his name, Xi Jia raised his head, and before he could speak, he heard Ye Jingzhi say,"Jia Jia, what happened?" I feel a little hot, did someone cast a spell?"

Xi Jia couldn't hear any sound. The alcohol rushed straight to his head. At all times, his eyes were fixed on Ye Jingzhi's thin lips. Watching her lips open and close, the world fell silent.

  Ye Jingzhi read his name seriously,"Jiajia."

The next moment, Xi Jia pounced on Ye Jingzhi and wrapped his arms around his neck. Without hesitation, he raised his head and kissed her lips.

  Ye Jingzhi widened his eyes and tensed up nervously.

  What is wrong with Gia?!

Xi Jia closed his eyes and focused on the kiss. After several months of contact, the number of kisses between the two people was really not many, and most of them were dragonflies. Now, with the strength of the wine, Xi Jia pried open Ye Jingzhi's teeth and tried his best to stick his tongue in and kiss him carefully.

Slowly, Ye Jingzhi hugged his waist and started kissing him back.

Xi Jia's body was burning hot from the wine in the top-grade magic weapon. His brain was dizzy and he only knew how to kiss the person in front of him in a daze. He bit casually without understanding the rules. It was the first time Ye Jingzhi had seen Xi Jia so enthusiastic. Although he and his wife had helped each other a few times, they were embarrassed every time they helped each other. Everything was not right like now.

The young man in his arms kept rubbing against him. He had forgotten to take his clothes, so he was only wearing an ordinary bathrobe and was naked. Now that Xi Jia was rubbing against him, an uncontrollable heat wave surged down from where their bodies touched and went straight to a certain part of their bodies.