《79》

All voices stopped.

Weiliang, Hu Die, and the others weren't familiar with Yangze, but they had heard about him from their elders.

Xi Jia opened his lips slightly, his face full of disbelief, and quickly said,"How is it possible?" How could he suddenly die? Didn't they say Yangze would live to be 80 years old? I remember that the life expectancy of the mystic world is 120 years."

Ye Jingzhi was also shocked by this news, but he quickly recovered from his shock, grabbed his wife's hand, and asked,"Fellow Daoist Nan Yi, how did he die?"”

NIV: "Death is death. The teacher said that the punishment given to him by Heaven was to reduce his life by 50 years. Perhaps fifty years later, he suffered some serious injury, and his life span was far less than a hundred years old, so he should die in his eighties. Therefore, three days ago, Master went to Qianshan Sect in private because Yangze still looks like a young man on the surface, but his body is already old." At this point, his voice stopped abruptly.

  It turned out that it was so cold last year that I had to wear a down jacket because of this…

Xi Jia always said that Yangze was a hypocrite and unreliable. However, Brother Jia felt bad when he suddenly found out that the other party had died. He's feeling a little sick. It was the first death he experienced after his father died. He wasn't very close to Yangze, but he died suddenly…It was always sad.

Among the other cabinets present, there were many who had been to the Qianshan Sect in the past five years and were responsible for guarding Yangze. Hu Die was arrogant and refused to go to the Front Mountain Sect. Weiliang was busy refining magic weapons. His time was just points, so he couldn't waste time on it. Apart from them, Pei Yu, Jiang Tong, and the others also learned of this news.

Pei Yu rushed over from the Bipolar Sect's stall and deliberately said," Finally, I don't have to go to the Qianshan Sect to guard it for a month anymore…" After saying this, he was silent for a long time and muttered," Actually, he's not that bad. I just feel bored…"

  Even the Jiang siblings didn't say much.

  This year's Poyang Ghost Market ended in such an atmosphere.

In the end, Xi Jia found it hard to believe: "Is he really…dead? You can't be lying to me, right?"

Ye Jingzhi did some divination and whispered," Fellow Daoist Yangze really passed away."

  Xi Jia lowered his head silently and stopped talking.

Five years ago, no one would have thought that Yang Ze would only have less than five years of life left after Ling Xiao's punishment of reducing his lifespan by fifty years. Others may not know his lifespan, but he should know it himself. No wonder he suddenly took in a disciple two years ago. From that time on, he probably sensed that he would not live past forty.

Qianshan Sect rarely communicated with the outside world, and Yangze did not have many friends. True Monarch Jixiu was the only one who knew that Yangze's life was not long. Before Yangze died, he only asked True Monarch Jixiu to go to Dian Province and entrust his disciple to him. He asked True Monarch Jixiu to help teach him. No matter how much hatred there was, there was only helplessness left in the end. True Lord Xiu was the leader of the metaphysical world and a relatively reliable ancestor. It was the safest to choose a general from a dwarf and entrust his disciple to him.

After Yangze's death, True Monarch Jianxiu was rather emotional. He held a funeral for the disciple of his old friend.

Not many people were invited to the funeral, just Xi Jia, Ye Jingzhi, Daoist Qishan, and the young closet that had guarded Yangze for the past five years. True Monarch Xiu was the organizer, and Nan Yi was responsible for all the funeral procedures.