Chapter 11 - The Untouchable One

Note: I know that I've been away for a while. I've been absent from writing, but I hope an apology to you all is not too late. I've been going through many things, and situations that have strained me to the point where I was unable to think properly. My depression has not been so kind to me either. I am making no excuses for my actions, I take responsibility for my absence. That is the truth of the matter. 

We may not know each other personally, but I am grateful for every comment and wish that comes to me. I have so much support, and so many people that have thanked me for my creation. As a writer, that is the ultimate praise. 

My creations are yours to learn from. My creations are yours to be proud of too, and to widen your views on different lives. I hope to open up your imagination, passion and humanity - so that we all can live even more sincerely. Take my stories as motivation - that may serve you in the darkest moments - as a way of healing. It sounds cliche, but please remember that everyone has their own stories. Respect that. Never look down on people, you do not know what they've been through.

I may not reply to all your comments, but I see them all. So thank you. Let's all try and support each other as best as we can. Everyone is worthy. Everyone is their own person, no matter what the difference. I am no better than anyone else, I am just a human like you. Be kind to others, care and give. It will change lives. It will give light.

Anyways, this will be an extra, super long chapter. I wanted to gift this to you, for being so patient with me, and still being with me this long on. Enjoy, everyone.

Warning; Includes major violence, and abuse.

_____________________________________

As you take your last breath of air, what do you see? 

Do birds visit your gravestone, the ones that you've always hoped for in your dreams? You say it is a beautiful paradise if that goddess visits you and steals you away in the night. You wish for no tears, no mourning left for the other victims cast behind you. No cries for your loss. Just the faint appearance of butterflies on your coffin as they flutter lifelessly around that nameless stone. You say you want no sadness... and yet the ground beneath your feet is soaked with tears. 

The whole thing was a wish that never came to life, nothing more than fabricated truth on your part that you try so much to hide from me. Did you really think the world would just watch over you while you fall into that oblivion? 

You may walk down those steps, take flight upon flight to get into the gate that brings you to the hell you've always trusted in. When death comes to you, they say you'll wish for a faster way to go. The less pain, the better it is... But then again, who really wishes to die? 

So believe what you will, but I don't think you do. 

I have never wished for you to die. The world has never wished for your name to be carved on a gravestone, never wished for your body to lay buried beneath the soil. It has always been beside you with invisible palms. And maybe that is why you don't see it, because they've constantly escaped your vision. 

The world was on your side the whole time. It has always watched over you. Always given you something to hold onto despite everything that is falling out of place.