71-72

Chapter 71 Extra (Lin Liangxuan x Chen Yiran)

Today is the second night that Chen Yiran arrived in Nigeria. He had some insomnia because he could clearly hear the constant gunshots and sirens outside the hotel where they stayed.

But the local agent told Chen Yiran and his team not to panic. This is commonplace here.

Chen Yiran wrapped the quilt tightly around him and forced himself to fall asleep as soon as possible. Although the live broadcast in the local area was only for a short week, he still insisted on coming, but now he regrets it.

It would be a lie to say that he is not afraid. Although the local security during the day is okay, but at night... He is still so young, and his parents still have high expectations for him. What if something really happens... Just like that, I thought about it

. After spending the whole night, he finally managed to fall asleep before dawn.

**

Since Qu Weimin has arranged a driver in advance, Chen Yiran will always have someone to pick him up when he travels. This is also a safety guarantee for him.

As soon as the car drove out of the hotel, on the way, Chen Yiran saw some blood stains everywhere on the ground out of the car window. Of course, this may have been processed, and he couldn't imagine what happened here at night...

This For him, without exception, it is a brand new challenge and the best way to prove his ability. He knows that some countries in Africa are now enjoying the advantage of population density, but their economic development is far less than that at home.

As long as there is the first person to open this door! Chen Yiran believes that by then there will be no competitors competing with them for price!

The car quickly stopped in the downtown area. They communicated with the local urban management and residents, gave them a fee, and started making live broadcast content.

The photographer set up the scene and started shooting. There were many people passing by. They chose a tourist attraction. Chen Yiran started to introduce the products he brought to the camera.

"Bang bang!" Suddenly! Two shots fired!

The crowds dispersed from all directions! Before Chen Yiran and the others came to their senses, the stall had been knocked over by people fleeing in all directions!

Not far away, you can see several mobs shooting around with guns! Unfortunately, several people have been shot and fell to the ground!

The cameraman and assistant who followed Chen Yiran also experienced this for the first time. They were instantly frightened and panicked and started running away!

Chen Yiran also walked forward with the crowd, but there were too many people, causing crowding and siege. Those rioters were still shooting and beating people, and they were about to approach them!

He quickly moved away from the crowd, trying to run further away!

Suddenly, a tall figure flashed across and grabbed his arm!

"What are you doing?!" He turned around and saw a tall, handsome man with dark skin leading him away quickly with a serious expression!

The man just held his hand and walked through the hail of bullets, running farther and farther away from the dangers.

They came to a cafe next to Jing Cha Ju, so the cafe was protected and would not be attacked.

"Are you okay?" The man said something in Chinese, and then Chen Yiran remembered to look at the man carefully. It turned out that the man was also Chinese!