21-30

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Aunt Zhang is much busier than Mama Wu these days. What are you busy with?

Of course, she had to reorganize the room into the study room... When she walked through the door of Cheng Jingjing's room, she still sighed in her heart. These two young people are really capable of tossing. They had a quarrel and wanted to sleep in separate rooms. Now they have reconciled. They were tired of being together all day long, but they didn't feel too hot...

At dinner time, Cheng Jingjing was still holding the bowl, but her face turned red for some reason, and she hesitated for a long time and couldn't say a word.

"What's the matter? Do you want to tell me something?" Qu Weimin filled a bowl of chicken soup, removed the meat from the chicken legs, and handed it to Cheng Jingjing.

"Well... it's just... I have been undergoing prenatal care recently and can't lie in bed reading all the time, so... I asked Aunt Zhang to change your room back..." The last few words were even spoken with a blushing face that seemed to bleed. It was impossible to face Qu Weimin...

"Just, you want me to go back to sleep?" Qu Weimin had a smile on his face and felt a tickling feeling in his heart. He liked it when he saw Cheng Jingjing blushing and shy.

"Well, if you don't want to, I'll ask Aunt Zhang to make another room for you...ah..." Cheng Jingjing picked up the soup bowl and took a sip, ah, she accidentally burned her mouth!

"You're burned? Why are you so careless? Come here and let me wipe your mouth." Qu Weimin took out a tissue and sat next to Cheng Jingjing. The other party turned around, with a few drops of soup at the corner of his mouth, and his lips were also burned... "I

myself Come on." Cheng Jingjing was about to reach for the tissue, but who knew, Qu Weimin grabbed his hand again.

"Don't move, the soup is going to drip." He gently wiped the soup from the corner of Cheng Jingjing's mouth with a tissue, and Qu Weimin looked at him with a smile.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You can't even drink soup. What if the child lets you do what you want?"

"Fuck you! I was talking just now and I accidentally choked, okay?" When I thought that Qu Weimin was laughing at herself Silly, Cheng Jingjing immediately became angry.

"Okay, okay, I'm choking. What did you just say? Ask Aunt Zhang to give me the whole room again?" "

Yes, I said if you don't want to...cough...cough..." Before she could finish speaking, Cheng Jingjing really choked. Here we are...

"Look, when it comes to giving me another room, you choked twice in a row. It's better to give up..." Qu Weimin said funnyly while patting Cheng Jingjing on the back.

"..."? ? ? This guy is pretty good at making excuses...

**

As a result, when it was time to go to bed at night, Qu Weimin stepped into Cheng Jingjing's room again. During this time, he slept alone next door, feeling empty, lonely and cold, but he didn't know that Cheng Jingjing was not much better.

When he first entered the room, Cheng Jingjing was still taking a shower in the bathroom. Qu Weimin made the bed and sat on the floor. The room seemed to be filled with Cheng Jingjing's own sweet aroma, which he could only smell when he was close to Cheng Jingjing. , but at this time it was floating everywhere. He took a deep breath, it was so luxurious!