11-20

Chapter 11

Cheng Jingjing's belly has gradually grown. Although it is not obvious even when wearing clothes, Qu Weimin thinks that he must report it to his parents quickly.

"I said, how about I go to your house in the next two days and report to your parents? You are almost three months pregnant." "

Hey, okay, let's do it this Saturday." Cheng Jingjing guessed. It was almost time to let the parents know that the child was stable, so the two of them discussed what to bring back.

In the past two days, when Wu's mother was cleaning the living room, she kept walking around, her expression looked hesitant, as if she wanted to say something to them, so Qu Weimin asked Wu's mother directly, and then he found out that her son was getting married soon. , she had to go back to her hometown for more than half a month, and she was going to take a long vacation recently. She thought about it but did not dare to speak to her young master's family.

Qu Weimin felt that the other party was too outsided, "There are a lot of people in this family, so just let others help. Mother Wu, just feel free to go back." "

But, I have always been responsible for cooking. Now I can't find anyone to replace me. The young master is pregnant now, so he can't go out to restaurants or order takeout every day." Wu Ma said diligently, indeed, she has always been in charge of cooking at home. After leaving, he wouldn't be back for ten days and half a month. Cheng Jingjing was used to the food she cooked, which was really embarrassing.

"It's okay, I'll do the cooking."

"Ah? Young Master, do you know how to cook?" Wu Ma was surprised. As far as she knew, Qu Weimin had always been a person who only wanted to eat, so how could he still cook?

Little did she know that the Qu Weimin in front of her was no longer the original owner. When Qu Wei was in college, in order to save money, he would buy and cook his own meals. After working, he developed this habit and learned something. He is so good at his craftsmanship that his two ex-boyfriends even refused to eat takeout after eating his cooking.

"Hey, I learned a lot when I was in school. Mother Wu, if you don't believe it, why don't I cook some rice for you now?" "

Fried rice won't work, that's too simple. Master Cheng likes beef the most. Young Master, how about you cook it?" A dish of beef?" Wu Ma had to watch Qu Weimin's cooking before she could return to her hometown with peace of mind.

"Okay, then I'll make a stir-fried beef tenderloin with green peppers." Qu Weimin lifted up the sleeves of his shirt. He happened to have beef and green peppers at home.

Twenty minutes later...

Qu Weimin brought out a shredded beef fillet with green pepper and delicious flavor from the kitchen. While Wu's mother was waiting, she smelled a fragrance and couldn't help but glance at Qu Weimin.

Is this still the young master she hated back then? Not only has his attitude changed, he is much kinder than before, but he can actually cook good food now?

"Wu Ma, come and try it."

"I'd better wake up the young master. I think it's useless to taste it. The young master must be satisfied." That's right. Cheng Jingjing happened to be taking a nap, so it was afternoon tea.

"Eh? Mother Wu, did you give me extra food?" After a while, Cheng Jingjing went downstairs, rubbing her sleepy eyes. Before she reached the table, she smelled the aroma of beef.