X

❦

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽A/N: I LOVEEE THIS GIF PAIR SM

A/N: I LOVEEE THIS GIF PAIR SM

Since me and Aglaya finished our short brainstorming session we decided to chat for the rest of class. "I had Mrs. Haraldsson right before this class and I already now this year i'll have to work hard. Turns out my father happenend to be her top student back in the day." I said. "Gosh that's terrible. I had her for a little while last year before I switched to a different class. She hated my guts because i'd always turn in assignments late. After you make peace with the fact she can't really do anything as long as you keep your grade a B- and over, you'll be fine." Aglaya replied. "But I like reaching other people's expectations." I said, sadly. "Poor Inka. You were in a specialty program at your old school anyway right? You should be ahead of all this school's tactics already." Aglaya said, trying to help me feel better. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was the same brunet guy from the beach. "Hey uh...could you hand this to your friend?" He asked me. "Aglaya? She's my cousin." I said. He nodded and I opened my hand to see what he wanted me to give to her. It was a folded piece of paper. After he gave it to me, he skeddadled back to Björn and some other boys. "That boy wanted me to give this to you." I said, handing her the paper. "What does it say?" I asked. The paper said "Do you want to eat lunch with me." And there was a checkbox for yes & no. I gasped and covered my mouth at the note. Aglaya's face started turning a dark shade of pink. "You said he was cute at the beach right? You should totally say yes!" I said, whisper-yelling. Aglaya checked off the 'yes' and handed it back to me. I signaled him over to where we were sitting and nonchalantly handed him the paper, trying to not make it obvious she said yes. He went back to his friends. He opened the piece of lined paper as all his friends tried to look at it at the same time. When they saw the 'yes' checkbox marked they all started saying 'oooooohhhhhh' and patting his back repeatedly. Me and Aglaya were looking at their reactions and I noticed that Björn kept glancing at me, again. "Hopefully your soon-to-be-husband takes inspiration." Aglaya said. I rolled my eyes in response.

"We should start packing up. 3 minutes 'till we have to go." I said to Aglaya. She nodded in response and started packing her things. "I can't believe I still have one more hour after this, it already feels like the end of the day." I said to Aglaya. "Right! So much has happened and school's not even over. Probably first day syndrome. Everything will get boring soon." Aglaya replied. "Where are you headed?" I asked. "G2. Wbu?" Aglaya responded. "Ahh darnit. I'm in 136. Strings room." I said. "Aww, well hopefully we'll have more classes together on day 2." Aglaya said, trying to comfort me and herself. The bell rung and all the students flooded into the hallways. In the hallway, I looked up at the banners, displaying the room numbers. I finally got to 136 and walked in just before the bell rang. I noticed that the teacher was male, and was the first male teacher I had a class with. Instead of it being a classroom with desks, we had stands to prop our music on. I sat in the middle row and the seat closet to the wall. "Hello class! My name is Mr. Gustafsson." He said as he wrote his name on a chalkboard. "Though, when I taught in the states, the kids couldn't pronounce my name. So I usually go by Mr. G." He said. He then erased the rest of his last name, only leaving the G left. Mr. G was an average looking brunet 38 year old man. The only thing that was out of the ordinary about him were the rainbow socks he had on, paired with brown loafers. "So today we're gonna go over what books you'll need for this class, what instrument you're interested in if you're new, and where you'll be sitting based on your instrument." He said.

After we went through all of his instructions, he said we earned 'free time' and we got to do whatever. I looked around and saw only one person who I realized. Elsa. She was chatting with 3 other girls and they all sat in a row. I saw her throw many glances at me. I was confused and looked around me and saw none other than...Björn. "Jeez when do I NOT see him." I thought to myself. I went up to Mr. G to talk to him about what instrument I was interested in. "Uhh, Mr. G, I know what instrument I want to play." Mr. G turned his attention away from some papers and looked at me, waiting for me to finish. "I want to play bass guitar. I actually do have some experience but would like to take this as a chance to get better." I said. "No need to explain, just do whatever you're interested in you don't have to prove to me you're worthy of playing bass." He laughed. I gave him a nervous laugh before going back in my seat. I pulled out my mini sketchbook and a pencil and started sketching. I wouldn't call myself an artist at all, I just like studying how guitars look and drawing them a bunch. I can't draw people or anything like that. I started sketching out an acoustic guitar from memory. My dad used to play one, I think. All of a sudden, I felt a shadow loom over me. I looked up to see, Elsa Johansson.

A/N
sorry about the wait 😭😭 school has actually been sooo difficult especially because I have advanced classes. I'm hoping that I can try and post more often, im rlly feeling like coryxkenshin rn 😭